Become a Patron!

Logic Compact Review – The Juul Killer

rbOM0Mo.jpg

Quick Brief

The Logic Compact Kit is the latest pen-style pod system from Logic and is their answer to the Juul. I don’t have much of a background on this device as I bought it on a whim at a local petrol station.

Quick Technical

- Pod style system (non-refillable pods)

- Available in 5 Flavors and 2 Nic Strengths (Berry Mint, Strawberry, Menthol, Tobacco, Cherry / 12mg & 18mg)

- 350mAh Battery (Proprietary Charging Dock)

Quick Review

So as I said above, I purchased this kit at a local petrol station on a whim. I really wasn’t expecting much as I’ve been using the Juul on and off for sometime but given the €15 price tag I thought it was worth a try. I can honestly say that this far exceeds the vaping experience of the Juul.

To start on the positives of this kit, it has a magnetized pod slot at the top which has an extremely satisfying feel and click when changing or removing the pods. It’s very similar to the Caliburn except it slides in and doesn’t require any force.

To some degree, I’m comparing this against the Juul and the vape from the Logic Compact exceeds the Juul in both airflow and smoke. The pods seem to provide a much better throat hit in both the 12mg and 18mg flavor while lasting longer due to the larger sizes (2ml vs 0.7ml). Moreover, it appears that the Logic has a larger battery (350mAh) compared to the Juul at 200mAh (unconfirmed).

I don’t really have many negatives to say about this pod system except I absolutely hate the properiaty charging docks that both the Juul and the Logic seem to use. It annoys me that if I’m using either devices and the battery is low, unless I’ve had the forethought to bring the charging dock, I’m shit out of luck.

Quick Pros

- Sleek Pen Design

- 2mL of liquid per pod, decent throat hit

- Reasonable battery life from a 350mAh

- Cheap for the device and pods

Quick Cons

- Uses a proprietary charging dock

- Non-refillable pods

- Ocassionally the autodraw gets stuck and fires on its own

Quick Conclusion

Personally I would recommend this device to anyone who has used the Juul or wants to quit smoking cigarettes. Given that it is a bare-basic system that doesn’t require filling or coil replacement, it is, in my opinion the absolute better starter kit for anyone dipping their feet in the vaping world. While I think the Juul has better flavors, the experience from the Logic Compact is much better in both practicality and usability.

Logic Compact > Juul

Quick Score

8/10 (Great starter pod at a good price)

Quick Disclaimer

I bought this device with my own money, it was not provided as a sample and as such I am completely unbiased. I hope that my quick and no nonsense approach will be welcomed in the community and I look forward to any criticisms & feedback on my review.

VU Sponsors