Become a Patron!

Lock and Load: SMOK Mag 225 Kit Discount and Available, right now!

Urvapin

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The SMOK Mag Kit($78.75 and Free Shipping) is powered by a dual rechargeable battery that has 225W combined with TFV12 Prince Tank. This kit promises to deliver exceptional vaping performance, suitable for a variety of vapers. Its impressive performance potential should still convert a few new vapers to the brand.

The SMOK Mag 225W kit is a step-up for SMOK, who’s had some notable misfires in the past. Their recent devices, however, seem to have righted their path and shone some much needed positive light on the SMOKTech brand.

The “trigger-style” fire button and ergonomic “gun handle” design are definitely “out there” for a SMOK product. The SMOK Mag Mod($56.75 and Free Shipping) uses dual 18650 batteries that are inserted into a bullet magazine for an automatic pistol. There is a side lock button that works much like the “safety” on a handgun, and when pressed, it releases the battery bay much like the release a handgun magazine. I was impressed by the pistol-grip design that I thought would just be ridiculous. But the feeling was believing, and just from the first few moments of holding the mod convinced me that this was the way to go. It was a natural choice.

On the large side of the SMOK Mag mod, there is a full-color HD OLED that can be set to six different color schemes including blue, purple, brown, red, silver and green, reminiscent of the SMOK ProColor display. The OLED screen was another highlight and yet another thing that SMOKTech is always getting right. The Prince tank and the V12-Q4 coil made thick, beautiful clouds and the taste of my Banana Cream Pie was on point.

The SMOK TFV12 Prince sports an 8ml juice capacity, plus a new top fill system. After vaping with the two stock coil(V12-Q4 and V12-T10) options, there was no need to get to that level of power output. Both coils worked amazingly, and I got more than enough satisfaction for my taste buds as well as witnessing the birth of several cloud monsters.

When paired together, the TFV12 prince atomizer and Mag mod combination promises to deliver exceptional vaping performance, suitable for a variety of vapers.

Wholesale price is lower, please contact us via email: [email protected] if you want to wholesale or dropship.

Any more electronic cigarette promotion infos, just check:urvapin.com

Best Seller:

SMOK Veneno 225w Kit $72.65 and Free Shipping

SMOK Mag 225W Kit $78.75 and Free Shipping

New Arrival:

Joyetech Espion 200W TC Kit $57.95 and Free Shipping

ijoy exo pd270 mod $53.85 and Free Shipping

VU Sponsors