Become a Patron!

LMC 200W and iJoy PD270 box mod, which one do you prefer?

Urvapin

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Captain is great mod that provides a fantastic vape. It seems to be accurate in power and temp mode. I have been vaping this mod non stop for the past few days and I have to say I like it, I like it alot. I really do enjoy running my big cloud chuckers on this mod. It just seems like it's built for that. My favorite tank on it is my Cigpet Eco 12 tank. I can run that tank on it for hours at 150 watts before I need to replace the batteries. You can get this mod from Urvapin with $43.99 and enjoy free shipping, just get it via this link: iJoy captain PD270 Mod.

LMC 200W mod is a mix of negatives and positives, really, and it’s hard to say whether or not it’s worth the money. On one hand, it’s a stunner – the aesthetics are pretty amazing. The quality of build is also great and you can tell straight off the bat that it was built to last. Performance-wise, it’s also pretty decent. I personally like it and will keep using it occasionally but that doesn’t mean it’s right for you. If you really want it and are dazzled by its looks, go for it. If you prefer functionality over design and quality of make, look somewhere else like the Tesla Nano 120W mod. The LMC 200W is on sale, 53% off, lower to $55.69 and free shpping, just following this link: LMC 200W Box Mod.

VU Sponsors