Become a Patron!

Lizard Komodo DNA75C box mod

mithril

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am thinking of buying one but the most expensive mod I have ever bought cost 99$ (the Rage) so I am wondering: Is the Lizard worth the 260€ + shipping price tag?
Has anyone had any issues with it?
Is DNA75C that much better for the vape experience?

Also, don't be shy to post pics of your Lizard Komodo if you can :)

Thank you.

PS: The other option I'm considering is a Custom Rocks Modz box mod (Orca enclosure with dna75c) but any suggestions of a similar mod (preferably from Europe) would be highly appreciated!

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Know nothing about the mod.... but $99 doesn't sound that high for a 75c squonker...... guess for me it would come down to which board? If there are options in market and do I like the mod and is it in my price range.

Remember some people like Fords Some BMWs... perception of quality and value being based on personal experience and preferences.

Unless all reviews you can find. Check youtube.. are crappy... if you like it buy it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

mithril

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Know nothing about the mod.... but $99 doesn't sound that high for a 75c squonker...... guess for me it would come down to which board? If there are options in market and do I like the mod and is it in my price range.

Remember some people like Fords Some BMWs... perception of quality and value being based on personal experience and preferences.

Unless all reviews you can find. Check youtube.. are crappy... if you like it buy it.

I didn't explain myself too well, the Lizard is 260€ plus shipping.
The 99$ mod I was referring to is the mod I am currently using, the Rage.

I edited the original post to avoid confusion.

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've also been looking at them until Vicous ant came out with their 75c. Problem is noone else is revewing these exept the guy I can hardly watch with the volume on. VA one is aluminum lizard is plastic. 350 us for VA witch is more but I like lightweight alum better. Think I'm going the VA .

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't explain myself too well, the Lizard is 260€ plus shipping.
The 99$ mod I was referring to is the mod I am currently using, the Rage.

I edited the original post to avoid confusion.
Value is still a personal call.... that more money than I personally would pay for any mod.

My cost vs value limits just can't justify paying more than $100 US for any vape.

mithril

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've also been looking at them until Vicous ant came out with their 75c. Problem is noone else is revewing these exept the guy I can hardly watch with the volume on. VA one is aluminum lizard is plastic. 350 us for VA witch is more but I like lightweight alum better. Think I'm going the VA .

The Vicious Ant 75C is one sexy bastard but 350$ plus 70$ shipping is way out of my price range.

BlindBuck

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Komodo looks like a nice mod. If it wasn't a Facebook only deal I would've gotten that over a Boxer 75C.

In my opinion there is no comparison to a VA DNA75C squonk. They're just works of art.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors