Become a Patron!

Little trick to save money

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this at Wizard Labs, but they sell Capella in 10ml for 1.49, 30ml for 5.45, if you plan on buying just a 30ml of a bottle and you buy 3 10ml bottles it = $4.47, you save $1. I actually like this because I keep one small bottle with all my mixing stuff and then I take the 2 other smaller bottles and have a box where I store all these so when I am running low or am out I just grab another. If you are buying 5 30ml Capella flavors in an order this allows you to actually go and get a 6th one for the price of 5 30ml. Just figured I'd share this.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VCV1 I just ordered a 120ml because I use it all the time, but some other stuff I don't use very much and I don't want to buy a 120ml flavor that I am going to be able to pass on to my grandchildren.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BCF is $4 for 30 ml bottles of CAP.
I do 99.5% of my ordering at BCF, but I was ordering some Sugar Daddy Sweetener and 10ml bottles there, so I figured I'd just get a few other things there. I know some people prefer WL or some BCF, personally I started at WL, but gave BCF a shot and their selection, service, etc are more to my liking. I was ordering my Nic at WL at first but I started going to Vaperstek for that, so the only thing I really get at WL is their 10ml bottles. 10 for 2.10 is a steal. I use those to make my test recipes in.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
...so the only thing I really get at WL is their 10ml bottles. 10 for 2.10 is a steal. I use those to make my test recipes in.

Too expensive for me.

I buy these...
https://www.fasttech.com/products/3021/10002091/7980700

With their VD sale...
====
Happy Valentine’s Day!
During this sweet festival, fasttech offer you a sweet 10% OFF SITE-WIDE cupon code!
Date: 14 Feb 2019 00:00 - 17 Feb 2019 23:59 (UTC-6)
Offer: Site-wide 10% off
Code: SAVE10
====
Heck... @ Less than 14 cents a bottle, it may be tough to justify washing and reusing them :)
If I did not have plenty already, I would order some today ...

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Too expensive for me.

I buy these...

With their VD sale...
====
Happy Valentine’s Day!
During this sweet festival, fasttech offer you a sweet 10% OFF SITE-WIDE cupon code!
====
Heck... @ Less than 14 cents a bottle, it may be tough to justify washing and reusing them :)
Damn. Thats a good price. I didn't even think to look there.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Too expensive for me.

I buy these...

With their VD sale...
====
Happy Valentine’s Day!
====
I just don't like those needle tips. But for a 10ml I can live with it.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I completely agree. One benefit for me is, without the cap, for testing, they screw onto my Coppervape squonkers
Yep that is what I got for my Coppervapes.
I find the needle bottles handy for other things. Some PG to lube orings with after cleaning atty, a precision oiler, alcohol dispenser to wet q tips with for cleaning 510's and such.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not needing to deal with China shipping and still a good price is Heartland Vapes. 100 10 ml bottles for 20.99. That's 21 cents a bottle. https://wholesale.heartlandvapes.com/eliquid-bottle-10ml.html With as many 10 ml bottles I go through for testers being basicly lazy as far as washing, it's a no brainer for me.

Great prices on larger sizes as well... They are my go to for bottles! Nope I do not work for them, nor do I get a kick back in my endorsement (but I wish I did lol).

jb58

Member For 4 Years
Looking for some suggestions for some new bottles from anyone, I'm in the market for some new 50ml bottles, the last batch I got at ecigxpess and most will seem to seep if they go on their sides pluse I really don't care for the chubby tips. I know some of you go through a lot more than I do.

VU Sponsors