Become a Patron!

Little flavour! Slipstream and Innokin cool fire mini

Hi there,

On and off I’ve vaped for 5 years with the old school sticks and ecigs.

After a friend introduced me to a vape with either mtl or dtl i decided to grab the slipstream/coolfiremini kit last month, along with the 0.8 coils.

I went down the menthol route with Heisenberg to begin with and soon realised it wasn’t for me. It was quite strong and so found some delightful dessert eliquids.

Problem is, even though I’ve primed and swapped coils, I’m not getting nearly as much flavour as when I try it in the local shop.

The Totum raspberry ripple was flavourless, the Sugerpie Apple pie was ok.
I explained this in the shop and they sold me the dinner lady lemon tart and in the shop the flavour was very powerful I grabbed it right away. Got home, took out a day old coil that had had he raspberry ripple in, dripped in a a few lemon tarts in the coil and filled r up.
The flavour is mediocre at most.

I’m Vaping anywhere from 20watts to 35. At 35 these coils seem to get hot so I pretty much stay at 30.

Help!

Please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not all juices work with all atomizers or coils..... sometimes it can take a day or 2 too taste new flavors completely......

My best flavor tanks are my Kayfun and Nectar.. but the juices they use are different..... I diy my juice and mix 20% or higher for the kayfun and the nectar is 20% or less. To get roughly the same results. The nectar produces MORE flavor and needs less flavoring. It produces more flavor because the coils are bigger and it vaporized more juice at a time.

Just be prepared to experiment. And don't assume cause if bad results... because there are tons of factors involve with a good tasting vape that don't envolved the juice.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Not all juices work with all atomizers or coils..... sometimes it can take a day or 2 too taste new flavors completely......

My best flavor tanks are my Kayfun and Nectar.. but the juices they use are different..... I diy my juice and mix 20% or higher for the kayfun and the nectar is 20% or less. To get roughly the same results. The nectar produces MORE flavor and needs less flavoring. It produces more flavor because the coils are bigger and it vaporized more juice at a time.

Just be prepared to experiment. And don't assume cause if bad results... because there are tons of factors involve with a good tasting vape that don't envolved the juice.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the reply. I have a new kit arriving tomorrow that I was looking to buy anyway. So I get to experiment a little with that. A very different kit. Then I’ll be trying some different flavours and learning about it all at the expo too.

Again, thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors