Become a Patron!

Little Dipper?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @bewater83 and I hope you enjoy your stay! Sorry I can't help in your search though but thinking a welcome was warranted and maybe someone will chime in. @Teresa P maybe you sweetie?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Afraid I've never heard of that one. Got a flavor profile?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From what I can find, it's supposed to taste like sugar cookies and "ice cold milk," which makes me wonder if koolada or WS-23 might come into play in there somewhere. @bewater83, does it taste like cookies and milk or is it a cool/cold taste as well?
And welcome to VU!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
@Teresa P have you tried WS-23? talk about icy cold lol. off the topic of this recipe I know and sorry for the derail but was curious. I think its way better than koolada

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Teresa P have you tried WS-23? talk about icy cold lol. off the topic of this recipe I know and sorry for the derail but was curious. I think its way better than koolada
I have it, but haven't so much as cracked the seal on it. I guess I'm paranoid that it might resemble koolada flavorwise, and I hate koolada. That stuff dulls over time, takes all the flavor out of a juice, and leaves it bitter...in my experience anyway.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I have it, but haven't so much as cracked the seal on it. I guess I'm paranoid that it might resemble koolada flavorwise, and I hate koolada. That stuff dulls over time, takes all the flavor out of a juice, and leaves it bitter...in my experience anyway.
agree about koolada. I haven't experimented with WS-23 enough to say long term effects but I think it holds up better with less negative effects. One guy here at work switched from his koolada to WS-23 and says it holds up way better than koolada also.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had read somewhere (FB maybe?) that percentage wise, 1% was "cool," 1.5% was "cold," and 2% was "throat freeze." lol!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I had read somewhere (FB maybe?) that percentage wise, 1% was "cool," 1.5% was "cold," and 2% was "throat freeze." lol!
pretty much haha. to much hurts lol

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
and dont get it on your hands or everything you touch for the next 24 hrs will have ws 23 on it. one of the guys down here spiked another dudes drink with it. lmao. was hillarious, never seen anyones eyes get so big :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and dont get it on your hands or everything you touch for the next 24 hrs will have ws 23 on it. one of the guys down here spiked another dudes drink with it. lmao. was hillarious, never seen anyones eyes get so big :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
:huh::xD::blech::giggle:

From what I can find, it's supposed to taste like sugar cookies and "ice cold milk," which makes me wonder if koolada or WS-23 might come into play in there somewhere. @bewater83, does it taste like cookies and milk or is it a cool/cold taste as well?
And welcome to VU!

hi Teresa

all what i can say is, taste like sugar cookie and milk definitely not ice cold but overall not very overflavoured. ->

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Or even Flavor West. Their sugar cookie is decent.

VU Sponsors