Become a Patron!

(List full)Billet box rev4

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I'm hoping for Monday shipping. We paid for I internatonal DHL Express so it takes 2 days to get to me. Then prority USPS to everyone from NJ

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Dre, you got more room?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I asked if I can add a few more but haven't heard back. It's Sunday morning in China right now

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I asked if I can add a few more but haven't heard back. It's Sunday morning in China right now

Ok cool thanks bro I'll keep my ear here

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
After receiving my morning squirrel grooming and manicure I've received word these should ship Monday evening Tuesday morning :)
839901365337aa5f61e755915aba969b.jpg

onitsuj

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's great she's doing so well. My wife would have a heart attack if she ever saw a squirrel with such a good temperament.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
That's great she's doing so well. My wife would have a heart attack if she ever saw a squirrel with such a good temperament.

She's like a cat. She grooms me for a hour every morning. We play and cuddle everyday. She is spoiled with everything she would ever need. I'm going to try to release her this spring but if she doesn't want to go she can stay with me Indefinitely

onitsuj

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder if she will go. Either way her life will be way better than when you found her. Good on you. Also I'm sure she is great company. I always wondered what kind of personality squirrels who get accustomed to being might have.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I wonder if she will go. Either way her life will be way better than when you found her. Good on you. Also I'm sure she is great company. I always wondered what kind of personality squirrels who get accustomed to being might have.

Like cats basically imo she knows her name and will come to me when I call her. She is extremely smart. She figured out how to open my dresser to get her walnuts. She's only allowed 1 a day as a treat. I even taught her to drink from a cup like we do

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
She's like a cat. She grooms me for a hour every morning. We play and cuddle everyday. She is spoiled with everything she would ever need. I'm going to try to release her this spring but if she doesn't want to go she can stay with me Indefinitely

OMG what a wonderful papa you are:hug::inlove:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Damn missed out, always liked the looks of the billet box, but too expensive, know you said you wouldn't do another, but if change your mind, please tag me :)

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
On another note , I have a sick pup and she needs surgery as soon and as I can get enough money , I'll be taking her in for that, if anyone feels like they can help out , I'd really appreciate it very much, and you can PM me for details

Last edited:

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Update email*** sucks but I rather get a box without issues

Good morning.

Sorry to inform you that it will takes 3-6 work days to make the shipment for you. We just find there exsit some problem with our products when I'm in the office today morning. We have to return it to the factory and re-check it. Sorry again for the trouble I made.

We will try to deliver it as soon as possible. Hope you can understand it. Thanks.

Once made the shipment will let you know.

Kindly regards,

Zoe

onitsuj

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Good morning.

Sorry to inform you that it will takes 3-6 work days to make the shipment for you. We just find there exsit some problem with our products when I'm in the office today morning. We have to return it to the factory and re-check it. Sorry again for the trouble I made.

We will try to deliver it as soon as possible. Hope you can understand it. Thanks.

Kindly regards,

Zoe

Thanks for updating us @dre. I've come to expect these types of delays when dealing with overseas purchases. Better safe than sorry. Anyone know if the BB A Tank will fit in these? I really want to use the tobeco coils in it but don't want to buy an a tank if it doesn't fit.

onitsuj

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Good morning.

Kindly regards,

Zoe

Thanks for updating us @dre. I've come to expect these types of delays when dealing with overseas purchases. Better safe than sorry. Anyone know if the BB A Tank will fit in these? I really want to use the tobeco coils in it but don't want to buy an a tank if it doesn't fit.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
The a tank fits it's a perfect clone

Last edited:

onitsuj

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm really excited about the rba. I'm really happy it's included as I was going to buy one. I haven't used the kanger rba but does anyone who has used it before have thoughts on it? I'm curious if it wicks well or not.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I'm really excited about the rba. I'm really happy it's included as I was going to buy one. I haven't used the kanger rba but does anyone who has used it before have thoughts on it? I'm curious if it wicks well or not.

Wicks perfect I like it alot

onitsuj

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's what I figured. I really like the super tank coils by tobeco but I'm going to see how it goes with the RTA before I plunk down for the A tank. Hoping I don't have to!

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I was thinking of just getting some kanger subtank OCC coils and just using those.
If you like a restricted lung hit try the natilus mini Clapton coils. At just 18w they give a great thick vape

onitsuj

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And if you like your draw a bit more airy but not crazy open?

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
And if you like your draw a bit more airy but not crazy open?

The Kanger OCC coils are open. The Nautilus mini Clapton coils are about a 2.5mm airhole

onitsuj

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah. Tried with no success every Saturday they released a new batch for 3 months or so. So happy to take a break from that.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Yeah. Tried with no success every Saturday they released a new batch for 3 months or so. So happy to take a break from that.
I was able to get 3. It was never my money though :( friends asked me to get it for them. You just need to be quick and get the least desired color.

onitsuj

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I was stuck on getting a rat black one which probably led to it being such a slog.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Yeah, I was stuck on getting a rat black one which probably led to it being such a slog.

Fawkes and TMNT or the blues are usually the easiest to get

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
If it would have shipped Monday in China(it's Tuesday now) I'd have it wed. This sucks it's delayed till the end of this week

VU Sponsors