Become a Patron!

List closed::::Dre Exocet co op

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
You were right, @dre , @1ohm this thing is fantastic around 25watts, holy shite!!

open

Also, I'll be game for buttons and panels, prob, especially after looking at them on enushi (well buttons arent too bad but still, $15?), I'm also interested in some kind of hybrid tip like the JMKs http://www.vapesbyenushi.com/hardware/jmk-tips-billet-box-buttons-for-rev-4/

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Those who like maximum airflow a 2.5mm coil really opens the Exocet up to a lung hit

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

ratpackid

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those who like maximum airflow a 2.5mm coil really opens the Exocet up to a lung hit

I built mine with a 2.5mm coil and took off the little airflow adjuster and it hits like a champ.

ieatOhms

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I built mine with a 2.5mm coil and took off the little airflow adjuster and it hits like a champ.

That's what I did too. I really like the RBA that came with the BB also. I put a Clapton in that and it was full of flavor.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
That's what I did too. I really like the RBA that came with the BB also. I put a Clapton in that and it was full of flavor.
Wish I had the time and wire to make some Claptons with 28g or 30g cores 42g wraps

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
If anyone wants to donate $5 for my hard work I'd like a Starbucks venti london fog latte I'd be great full

I definitely think a five dollar show of appreciation is the least I can do! Hell, if we did that, you'd get at least $50 to put towards new chew toys and bones for missy...

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I definitely think a five dollar show of appreciation is the least I can do! Hell, if we did that, you'd get at least $50 to put towards new chew toys and bones for missy...
I was just kidding I was really craving a tea latte at that moment

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Wish I had the time and wire to make some Claptons with 28g or 30g cores 42g wraps

I've been using this 24/32 g clapton wire, works great!

open

open

Attachments

• claptonwire.jpg
    claptonwire.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I've been using this 24/32 g clapton wire, works great!

*****So, none of my images seem to work, ughhh***
open

open
If your using Tapatalk they will show up eventually. It happens a to Me too. it's weird

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
How is everyone liking the Exocet? Not hearing from some people makes me think/hope they're to busy loving it to report back

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
How is everyone liking the Exocet? Not hearing from some people makes me think/hope they're to busy loving it to report back

Puffin away on mine as we speak while I'm building my goon lp that came in, lovin this thing man!

onitsuj

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, just started a new job last Monday which has kicked my butt so bad I haven't had a chance to build on the Exocet (not complaining as having a job means a roof over my head, food, and a vape budget!). That and the 0.7 aspire coil has been performing excellent @ 15-20W. Headed home now to build and install the Exocet. Will excitedly report back tonight.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0

VU Sponsors