Become a Patron!

Liquid State E Juice

wdt258

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, im beginning to be a little freaked out by this. Ijust bought a bottle of this today and based on the ingredients in the picture below i will not buy it again. Anyone hears of this company? Is it bad to crush one bottle of it, i mean im gonna have to use it up. Kinda sketched out to be honest.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-06-00-59-50.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-06-00-59-50.png
    432.8 KB · Views: 28

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have not heard of this company before. But, that looks like a standard state ordered disclaimer to me. I don't see anything out of the ordinary. Keep in mind that just because it says "may contain" does not mean that is does. Your best to check with the vendor and ask them if their juice is Diacetyl free. But you should also know... there is more Diacetyl in a real cig than would ever be in a bottle of e-liquid.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Here's the disclaimer on another CA company that is very well respected...
20160206_012022.jpg

wdt258

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gotcha man, thanks alot, just the first time ive seen something like that said at the very bottom. I appreciate it brodda, take it easy

supermarket

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Gotcha man, thanks alot, just the first time ive seen something like that said at the very bottom. I appreciate it brodda, take it easy

welcome to vaping, friend :)
c
Some states now require warning labels, California being one of them I believe....so you'll see warning labels on many e-liquid brands. The chemicals listed below in the warning are found in many e-liquids...although now more and more companies are going out of their way to make sure they are free of those specific chemicals....there isn't any evidence that they directly effect your health via e-cig vapor.
If you are worried about it though, you can research those chemcs and find companies that test for them in their products.

lemann

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Every good company has this message on their bottles and websites. It's a standard message so need to freak out.

VU Sponsors