Liquid Luck Juice Review

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This past week I won a juice contest that was held by eliquidluck.com

I won 360ml's of juice in 3 flavors, their customer service was top notch and answered all questions and inquiries in a very polite and professional manner. Note: When delivered the package was wrapped so there was no leaks.
This being my first contest was a bonus for sure. After vaping on their juice for a few days here are my thoughts.

All juices are 60/40 blend at 3%nic

WISHBONE- Delicious pineapple taste down the middle with nice strawberry notes on the side. Its held together by a "hidden" flavor which I still cant put my finger on. Light to medium body with good vapor production.

SHOOTING STAR- I didnt know what to expect with this one but it delivered as they say. A light body, airy, but loaded with a tangy lemonade/rasberry/blueberry flavors. Very close to the real deal ice rocket pop. Good vapor production.

JACKPOT- Cherry Cheesecake, whatelse is there to say, lol. Absolutely delicious cherry flavor on top, like those juice gummies, along with the crust on the bottom. I was very happy by how much this tasted like cheesecake. Vapor production Good. Note: I did steep this juice for 2 days. Cherry is big time but has settled down perfectly. This is my favorite out of the 3.

I vaped these juices on a 4nine clone using a Tobh V2 atty w/24g dual coils at 6 wraps and 7 wraps. About .2 and .3 respectively. With 6 wraps the vapor production is noticeably greater but still has outstanding flavor. While with 7 wraps more flavor, less vapor.

I also ran it through a Kanger Subtank Mini using the .5 sub ohm coil and the RBA at 1 ohm.
I also used a Nautilus Mini at 1.8 ohm. Both tanks on the Istick 50w and the juice performed great.

So theres my first review, heres the site again eliquidluck.com

And Thanks Again to LiquidLuck you guys rock!!!

VU Sponsors