Become a Patron!

Liquid getting through?

I'm completely new to vaping.
Well... Almost. Bought one of those tiny 10-20$ starter kits years ago but wasn't very happy with it.

Decided to try again with something just a bit bigger. So got me an Ego One as I read it was a good bet for a beginner.
So far extremely happy with it. Perfect amount of vape and resistance (When almost fully closed) to simulate the feeling of smoking.

Only one problem. Now and again, I get a drop of liquid into my mouth.
I fill the tank with the amount many reviews say is best and I tighten both coil and tank up good every time I refill it.
It often happens after I've been using it for hours. So I'm guessing it's not a faulty device but rather me doing something wrong?

Anyway to avoid this? It doesn't exactly taste very nice ;)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Could be the juice thickness + the draw creating to much vacuum.
Try opening the air flow up a bit to not draw as hard as you would on a cig.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It is always good to change it up.
I vape no way how I smoked, but then again I am not into throat his and mouth to lung any longer.

I was just making some suggestions to keep from getting a mouthful of molten pain.

KnowOne

Member For 4 Years
I'm completely new to vaping.
Well... Almost. Bought one of those tiny 10-20$ starter kits years ago but wasn't very happy with it.

Decided to try again with something just a bit bigger. So got me an Ego One as I read it was a good bet for a beginner.
So far extremely happy with it. Perfect amount of vape and resistance (When almost fully closed) to simulate the feeling of smoking.

Only one problem. Now and again, I get a drop of liquid into my mouth.
I fill the tank with the amount many reviews say is best and I tighten both coil and tank up good every time I refill it.
It often happens after I've been using it for hours. So I'm guessing it's not a faulty device but rather me doing something wrong?

Anyway to avoid this? It doesn't exactly taste very nice ;)
This happened to me when i started out. Its either you are hotboxing or filling it up too high.

The carts are kinda confusing. Check it out more carefully because it took me a few months to realize that what I had previously thought was a fill line, was not what I thought it was!!!! I was filling it too high every time.

Next time you fill your tank, fill it less than you normally do. Don't think about it too much & just do it. It should vape cleaner with less juice intake to your mouth.

If you are hotboxing it, then you may need higher nic level or a tank with more airholes. I would suggest trying out filling it less before messing with a new tank or higher nic tho.

Hey i bought the kanger tech mini sub tank ....having some issues ...why am i getting so. Much e juice build up below my drip tip...im constantly cleaning every 8th hit

bought the kanger tech subtank mini not to impressed... Im constantly cleaning e juice out from below my drip tip where it goes into the tank....what am i doing wrong i also have the ego one mega and never have this poblem

VU Sponsors