Become a Patron!

Liquid Barn?

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I'm sorry you have had such bad experience with LB. I don't order from the actual supplier most of the times, because I do get better deals at places, that rebottle the actual flavor and/or offering a smaller quantity. nobody wants too buy a 30-120 ml bottle of diy flavoring, they might not enjoy later down the road, or do not match label and description as usual.

However I understand were you coming from, not wanting to spend hundreds of dollar, unfortunately in your case you could have added more flavors and actually get a better deal. I'm not saying this as oh I told you so bs, but sometimes doing a bit research can help situations like that, rather than jumping the gun and picking the first place somebody on YouTube mentions.

however this has nothing to do with the actual product from/by liquid barn. Yes its not great customer service, but again could have been avoided. You'll notice pretty quick, when entering into the diy, that most vendors don't give a sh*t. Sad but true. Hope you can find places that satisfy you more or accommodate your needs better.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So 4 posts and never came back so I guess he was just a drive by Troll. LMFAO :crazy:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just ordered close to $100 from LB with the 4th of July Sale I and getting close to 2 gallons. But I messed up my order some home and forgot my Tobacco so that is why I am in the DIY section. Glad you like it because last time I was mixing it I messed up and wound up with a 60ML bottle~! Sent a friend a 30ML and she loved it also.

Forget what I did but I added to much of something and had to make a 60ML to save it from getting wasted.

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yet to try some of their other flavors but up for suggestions, but man that Coconut milk @ 7% + 10% of CAP’s custard is my favorite ADV.
Everyone is always asking what I’m vaping because it smells so good. I really like the CM with ripe strawberry as well, very smooth flavor that improves just about anything you put it in.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have the Coconut Milk but rarely vape it as a standalone. I Mix it with Pineapple for a Pina Coloda or put some in a tank of Tobacco for a twist. I have used a few of LB's offerings like the Honeydew, Green Apple or the Orange Banana.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Right now since I did not order my EDV Tobacco from LB by accident, I am searching for something new to use but just might wind up using what I have in stock for now. Might try a new Tobacco Blend or create one of my own.

So 4 posts and never came back so I guess he was just a drive by Troll. LMFAO :crazy:

Nope. I could care less at this point. The only reason I popped back in is because I got your such well written and intelligently thought out post. Still think liquid barn is a complete rip off that didn’t care about this little guy. And personally I still think you are a bit of a loser SteveS45. Your cousin probably isn’t putting out tonight which is why you came here looking for a fight. Have fun with your douche bagery Steve.

VU Sponsors