Become a Patron!

Limitless mech mod?

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
been looking around for more mechs. yeah here I am I have 4 on the way and I'm shopping for more, anyways ran across the limitless mech with the interchangeable handles / grips on the tube. who here owns ones?
how do you like it?
are there any pros and or cons?
is the price worth it?

How can tell a authentic vs a clone?
Voltage drop if any worth mentioning?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a meh mech I have a aluminum one but u gotta upgrade the spring I get hot button all the time and a lot of arch marks on the battery

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
6d699d514199c7cbf70a1908e43ed6aa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A lot of people swear by em, I personally don't like a mech that's only good once you upgrade it.
You can go on their page and get silver contacts, magnet kits to replace Springs and then it's a good tube.
Aside from buying sleeves directly from them I know lawlessdriptips makes sleeves with matching drip tips to order.
It's one of those mods that isn't top shelf but looks good and as mentioned it's an arc devil.
Mods that arc the shit out of my cells get shelved quick though lately I've only been using broadside, there's really no really to use another mod except maybe a dominus or a subzero.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Rothom

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a copper Limitless sleeve mod and few different sleeves for it. I don't have the arcing issue like martnargh mentioned and I do enjoy mine quite a bit. The only fussy thing I find with it is adjusting for battery/sleeve rattle. Other then that just keep in mind it has a hybrid style top cap and you should be quite happy with it.

VU Sponsors