Become a Patron!

Limitless lux problems

I bought a limitless lux about 6 months ago love how long it last and the amount of smoke you get i have the condensation behing the screen i took it apart and fixed it a few weeks ago now out of nowhere it says no atomizer all the time and shows that the batteries are dead ??? Crazy took it apart all hooked up right no juice on the board at all so any info on whats wrong or where to but a main board

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I bought a limitless lux about 6 months ago love how long it last and the amount of smoke you get i have the condensation behing the screen i took it apart and fixed it a few weeks ago now out of nowhere it says no atomizer all the time and shows that the batteries are dead ??? Crazy took it apart all hooked up right no juice on the board at all so any info on whats wrong or where to but a main board
sounds like juice leaked onto the board?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I took it apart and cleaned the board and all
but damaged already cleaning wouldn't help. when you took it apart maybe you broke something possibly? sounds like a loose wire someone. i've heard issues of juice leaking into the screen (personally never had such issue) it's all i could really think of for your issue

but damaged already cleaning wouldn't help. when you took it apart maybe you broke something possibly? sounds like a loose wire someone. i've heard issues of juice leaking into the screen (personally never had such issue) it's all i could really think of for your issue
Ive had the juice on the screen took it apart cleaned it worked good for another 2 weeks now its fucked

VU Sponsors