Become a Patron!

Lil help plz? Tryna do Strawberries n Cream

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi guys I would like to make a good Strawberries and Cream flavor with what I have. I hope I'm not missing something too essential. Still very green at this. @HeadInClouds could you give me a little blue print with these?--

TFA- Ripe Strawberry
INW- Sisha Strawberry
CAP- Strawberries and Cream
CAP- Vanilla Whipped Cream
CAP- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
TFA- Sweet Cream

I do also have a custard and graham crust but I dunno. I'd like the best flavor I could make with this stuff. If I should hold off and order something let me know guys. Any ideas would be apreciated. I've had some gross fails recently lol. What should I do?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
what I would do is build off the caps strawberries and cream. I like that one around like 6-8% by itself. a little lower for mixing probably but try it alone first. Its not like mind blowing all on its own but will get you on your way. I say the caps because if you are new Ive always thought its a pretty forgiving flavor as most the capellas are. from there I might work on the creamy part and add a little whipped cream, maybe like half a percent to start with I like that one to but its less forging and gets pretty bad pretty fast in my opinion. a pinch of the vanilla bean would help there also. then get back to the strawberry with the shisha a little at a time. thats what I would do anyways if thats what I had on the table in front of me.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
what I would do is build off the caps strawberries and cream. I like that one around like 6-8% by itself.
I made a little at 8% and It tastes like plain strawberry. It'll probably change with steep? I have enough to work with so Im gunna take your advice. Im not go overboard with my adjustments anymore. Thanks.

iVapeDIY

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
TFA- Ripe Strawberry
INW- Sisha Strawberry
TFA- Sweet Cream

I do also have a custard and graham crust but I dunno. I'd like the best flavor I could make with this stuff. If I should hold off and order something let me know guys. Any ideas would be apreciated. I've had some gross fails recently lol. What should I do?
Firstly, there is growing evidence that vanilla mutes/ fades strawberry flavors, and possibly other fruits like blueberry, so I would minimize anything with vanilla as a base comparison. Since you have INW Shisha Strawberry, you can approximate @Squonk recipe ...
  • 2% INW Shisha Strawberry
  • 3% TFA Sweet Cream
If you hedged a lot of those ingredients, here's an experiment (have yet to try) ...
  • 1% INW Shisha Strawberry
  • 3% TFA Strawberry Ripe
  • 3% TFA Sweet Cream
or this complex 'flavor chaser' variant (have yet to try) ...
  • 1% INW Shisha Strawberry
  • 2% TFA Strawberry Ripe
  • 4% CAP Strawberries and Cream
:drunk:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I made a little at 8% and It tastes like plain strawberry. It'll probably change with steep? I have enough to work with so Im gunna take your advice. Im not go overboard with my adjustments anymore. Thanks.
thats just the way that flavor is, a day or 2 will help to draw a little more cream to it but like I was saying its never going to be mind blowing it just happens to not taste terrible lol. with the flavors you have thats just where my mind goes. the shisha and the sweet cream like Ivape was saying is probably pretty good and a more maybe popular route I just never cared for the sisha strawberry or the TFA .

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Any ideas would be apreciated.

2-3% INW Shisha Strawberry (amount depends on your own taste buds)
4% CAP Vanilla Bean (TFA works too at same amount)
1% TFA Sweet Cream (I use 2% TFA Dairy Milk)

More like Strawberry Ice Cream IMO.
Shisha SB holds its own without other flavors overpowering it usually.

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi guys I would like to make a good Strawberries and Cream flavor with what I have. I hope I'm not missing something too essential. Still very green at this. @HeadInClouds could you give me a little blue print with these?--

TFA- Ripe Strawberry
INW- Sisha Strawberry
TFA- Sweet Cream

I've always had a hard time trying to make strawberries and cream so I would do what wllmc is suggesting. I can never get the cream right.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors