Become a Patron!

Liito Kala Official Store at Aliexpress is authentic?

I've found the "Liito Kala Official Store" at Aliexpress: https://liitokalahongkong.aliexpress.com/store/217753

Anyone does know if that story is authentic and they sell original Liito Kala batteries?

I like these 21700 form factor batteries: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32845169463.html?spm=2114.12010612.8148356.6.3eba9f14l5nEVT

2019-LiitoKala-21700-4000mah-Rechargeable-Battery-lithium-40A-3-7V-10C-discharge-High-Power-batteries-High.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
We in the USA cannot see vape materials on AliExpress any more. They quit shipping vape stuff to the US a few months ago, and now we can't even access the pages. Just want to let you know, in case you don't get much response to your question.

We in the USA cannot see vape materials on AliExpress any more. They quit shipping vape stuff to the US a few months ago, and now we can't even access the pages. Just want to let you know, in case you don't get much response to your question.
Thanks for your notice @nadalama.

I see the ban un the USA is becoming serious issue. Here in Europe our politicians haven't focused at vape yet.

Enviado desde mi Mi A2 mediante Tapatalk

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I see the ban un the USA is becoming serious issue. Here in Europe our politicians haven't focused at vape yet.

in europe, vaping is about the only thing the politicians have common sense on.

in the states here. the democrat shitheads want us to stop vaping and return to smoking. so they can get more tax money and kickbacks (kickbacks = basicly bribes). so many of the states and cities, mostly democrat, are banning vape stuff.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
so they can get more tax money and kickbacks (kickbacks = basicly bribes).

Don't you find it hilarious, any other occupation in any other field, and there would be RICO charges filed and pursued. Let someone become a politician and, "oh well corruption is just business as usual for politics." No one cares, no one brings up charges.

We might face the following if we try pressing charges.

"They're doing the business of the people."

"Oh, so the people's business is to make them wealthy?"

"..."

If our leadership doesn't follow rule of law, ...?

Last edited:

VU Sponsors