Become a Patron!

Liionwholesale

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been lurking for a while and heard about Liion Wholesale and wanted to give a shout out to Jon.
I placed several orders and couldn't ask for better service. I placed my orders at night and when I checked my e-mail around 10:00am the next morning they were ready for shipping. (Insert smile here) Great prices, great service, Great peace of mind knowing I'm getting a quality and tested product I couldn't ask for more.

My only question is...How come everyone's not buying from this guy??

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been lurking for a while and heard about Liion Wholesale and wanted to give a shout out to Jon.
I placed several orders and couldn't ask for better service. I placed my orders at night and when I checked my e-mail around 10:00am the next morning they were ready for shipping. (Insert smile here) Great prices, great service, Great peace of mind knowing I'm getting a quality and tested product I couldn't ask for more.

Ditto!

Number3124

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I had an order get lost in shipping during the PO's labor day shutdown. He sent out a second one as soon as he found out what had happened. Liionwholesale is one of the best online stores. Period. I recommend him to all of my friends.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
LIION wholesale is the only place for me to get batteries, unless joe posts some wicked ass ebay deal that look slegit enough for me to order. got my charger and some 25rs there. best prices, best service

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And when he posts here on the forum he conducts himself like a fellow member, not a vendor. Glad he's here and will be using them for my next battery and charger order.

Number3124

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And when he posts here on the forum he conducts himself like a fellow member, not a vendor. Glad he's here and will be using them for my next battery and charger order.

Indeed. Jon is also very knowledgeable when it comes to battery mechanics and frequently educates the members here about battery safety and mechanics.

Douglas H. Aiken

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Class Act! Highly recommended.
I was part of the Labor Day fiasco mentioned above and Jon went above and beyond the call of duty.
@f1r3b1rd probably knows this vendor as well. At least he should.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
batteries are our number one piece of gear that we shouldn't scrimp on. nice to know that vendors like him make it easy to get the proven power sources we need without having to.

Sean.King

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Real stand up guy. Ive ordered 6 batteries from him and will continue to order more if I need them. He ships fast, has good prices, and has good communication. I would never hesitate to order from him.

Jon, do you plan on stocking LG HB6's? Their great batteries for super subohming and I want to order some in the future.

Jon@LiionWholesale

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Jon, do you plan on stocking LG HB6's? Their great batteries for super subohming and I want to order some in the future.

Good question. I'm starting the process of getting those in actually, we've had a lot of requests. It'll be a couple of weeks probably before all our testing is done and they're ready to sell, I'd say mid-late October.

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Liion is definitely the only place I recommend! Jon hooked me up when there was a delay with USPS, which obviously is out of their control. I jumped the gun on a package that wasn't moving and he sent me a duplicate order at a discounted price which I gladly paid for but did not expect! Keep on kicking ass good sir :)

tchthsky

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Super happy since finding Liion Wholesale. Can't beat the prices, in the states, and has reviews and charts, all dedicated to batteries.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Ordered from Liion Wholesale Tuesday morning. Received ship notification a little later that day. Batteries arrived in Thursday's mail. $16 for two Samsung 18650 R25 batteries, 2nd day delivery with tracking, and a bonus storage box for the batteries can't be beat. Two thumbs up!

Jim

VU Sponsors