Become a Patron!

Life Insurance That Gets It

Domo Insurance

Vape Strong. Live Long.
VU Donator
Since many vapers are ex-smokers, it's not surprising that if they have life insurance they are paying for it at very high smoker rates. Our mission at Domo Insurance is to help these people get rewarded for their healthy decision to switch from cigarettes to vape. We represent over 30 major U.S. life insurance companies. A handful of them offer non-smoker rates to individuals who use non-cigarette forms of nicotine, including vaping! This means big savings on life insurance usually between 40-60% less than smoker rates!

DomoInsurance.com / 800-264-3058 / [email protected]

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Since many vapers are ex-smokers, it's not surprising that if they have life insurance they are paying for it at very high smoker rates. Our mission at Domo Insurance is to help these people get rewarded for their healthy decision to switch from cigarettes to vape. We represent over 30 major U.S. life insurance companies. A handful of them offer non-smoker rates to individuals who use non-cigarette forms of nicotine, including vaping! This means big savings on life insurance usually between 40-60% less than smoker rates!

Good on y'all.

Do we just google "Domo Insurance"?

Thx!
Andria

Domo Insurance

Vape Strong. Live Long.
VU Donator
Good on y'all.

Do we just google "Domo Insurance"?

Thx!
Andria

Thanks AndriaD! Googling Domo Insurance should work fine. We have a banner ad on VU which you might see from time to time that you can click. Otherwise you can go right to DomoInsurance.com / call us at 800-264-3058 / email [email protected]

I appreciate that you asked, as it prompted me to add the contact info to the original post. - Dan

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks AndriaD! Googling Domo Insurance should work fine. We have a banner ad on VU which you might see from time to time that you can click. Otherwise you can go right to DomoInsurance.com / call us at 800-264-3058 / email [email protected]

I appreciate that you asked, as it prompted me to add the contact info to the original post. - Dan

My husband was just mentioning the other night that we oughta see about some life insurance for me sometime soon, but I've been dreading it, thinking that I'd be persecuted for being a vaper, which would really piss me off after going to the trouble of quitting a 39 yr smoking habit. :D

Thx for the info!

Andria

Domo Insurance

Vape Strong. Live Long.
VU Donator
My husband was just mentioning the other night that we oughta see about some life insurance for me sometime soon, but I've been dreading it, thinking that I'd be persecuted for being a vaper, which would really piss me off after going to the trouble of quitting a 39 yr smoking habit. :D

Thx for the info!

Andria

I completely get it. Most life insurance companies would still charge you smoker rates, which is why we are here to help you and others find coverage from the companies that understand that you deserve non-smoker rates. You can fill out the quote request form at http://www.domoinsurance.com/get-an-insurance-quote and we'll email you your quotes right away. Congrats on kicking the habit! Thanks again!

VU Sponsors