Become a Patron!

Life Insurance that Gets It

Domo Insurance

Vape Strong. Live Long.
VU Donator
Since many vapers are ex-smokers, it's not surprising that if they have life insurance they are paying for it at very high smoker rates. Our mission at Domo Insurance is to help these people get rewarded for their healthy decision to switch from cigarettes to vape. We represent over 30 major U.S. life insurance companies. A handful of them offer non-smoker rates to individuals who use non-cigarette forms of nicotine, including vaping! This means big savings on life insurance usually between 40-60% less than smoker rates!

Last edited:

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Who underwrites your policies and where can I find financial health information of your company so that I can be assured you have the money and the wherewithall to manage it in order to be able to pay out when I give up the ghost?

Domo Insurance

Vape Strong. Live Long.
VU Donator
Who underwrites your policies and where can I find financial health information of your company so that I can be assured you have the money and the wherewithall to manage it in order to be able to pay out when I give up the ghost?

Thanks for the question. We are independent brokers, so we don't underwrite the policy. We connect you with the life insurance company that will give you the best rate and handle the whole process for you at no additional cost. Since this is a public forum any mention of a specific life insurance company would be consider by the insurance company to be advertising, which techinically we would have to have approved by the insurance company first. So, we can't list the companies here.

But you can PM us and we can let you know which carriers offer non-smoker rates to vapers and even provide you with quotes. I am confident the best quotes will come from a well known company which you probably heard of many times. Also, you can view a list of the companies we represent at http://www.domoinsurance.com/trusted-companies. Thanks again for your question - Dan

Last edited:

VU Sponsors