Become a Patron!

Let's Try This Again..

I was a cigarette smoker for just over 25 years. Towards the end, I was up to about 2-3 packs a day. Saying that I was addicted to the "stinkies" would be an understatement. I tried many times and used many methods to quit. Developed asthma, kept smoking. Chronic Bronchitis, kept smoking. Watched family suffer and die, kept smoking. During some hard times, I picked cigarette butts off the ground and smoked them.
Four years ago I bought a cig-a- like kit. Within a week I was completely cigarette free. What started out to be a temporary crutch to stop cigarettes has turned into a hobby. I enjoy buying new mods and juices. Sometimes I spend more than I intend on mods and such. LOL. Add to that the fact that I no longer have high blood pressure. I have lower cholesterol. I only use an asthma inhaler once every couple months, whereas in the past I had to use it daily.
I'm glad to be a part of this forum.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Welcome To Vaping Underground.

We are glad to have you here :wave:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome-
Vaping and Will Power- slayed my 30+ cigarette love affair! Been cigarette free for almost 4 years now.
Best of Luck on success for you this time!
:wave:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hi and welcome to VU! I'm nearly 7 years without cigarettes, except for maybe three I smoked over that time, during periods of personal insanity. Every one of those three just reinforced the knowledge that I'm not a smoker any more. They're just plain nasty.

I think nearly all of us spend too much money on mods and other bits and baubles. This place won't save you any money, unless you have tremendous willpower! If there's a collector hiding in ya somewhere, well, c'mon out! Take pictures and let us see 'em! :p

VU Sponsors