5ba38023bc328b70c254553155b6965e.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Therion bf. Oops wrong thread. Lol probably the only one I'll get right. Probably still have it wrong:santasnack::santabanana:
Therion 166. Good eye. Took my nail file to it gently and it's not as noticeable at a glance. Broke my heart when it happened.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Therion 166. Good eye. Took my nail file to it gently and it's not as noticeable at a glance. Broke my heart when it happened.
I bet it did. Dropped my revenger at practice last night. Was like hold up stop playing. Had to pick my mod up

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would like to see a wide angle view of that well laid out shelf in the background. :)

That is my antique Medicine/Curio Cabinet. Took a long time and lots of searching to find. After days/weeks of searching I mentioned it to my buddy at the Museum who called me back a little while later and said when his son comes in he might have one. After a little glue job and some cleaning that is what I wound up with. 100 years or so old.

This is a picture of when it first went on the wall

upload_2018-12-21_21-20-3.png

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Latest entry is the Asmodus Amighty 100. I am LOVING this mod. Feels great in the hand takes 3 different size batteries and the chipped is updated and actually does tc pretty good. 7A3DBAD5-7361-4BC5-824B-73EE5F24D7DB.jpeg

That is one fine looking MOD, maybe post that over in the What's a High End MOD thread. I don't know the price of that puppy but it sure fits my criteria for Higher End MOD's~! Good Luck with it~!

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Wow..this new generation of vapers are scary...not a single photo of a mod nesteled between the breasts of a beautiful woman or artfully placed between the perfect ass.

I will get one between my beautiful breast this evening and get that up stat. Ive been holding back, but since you asked.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will get one between my beautiful breast this evening and get that up stat. Ive been holding back, but since you asked.
U doing your breast? Ill do my ass for him..just have to shave 1st...lmao

I KIDD I KIDD

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
U doing your breast? Ill do my ass for him..just have to shave 1st...lmao

I KIDD I KIDD

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ive been squeezing real hard trying to make them grow, just isnt working.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ive been squeezing real hard trying to make them grow, just isnt working.

I had the same problem. The only thing that ever helped was... having a baby. Try that, it should work well; the titty fairy LOVES pregnancy! :giggle:

Andria

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I had the same problem. The only thing that ever helped was... having a baby. Try that, it should work well; the titty fairy LOVES pregnancy! :giggle:

Andria

Been trying that also. All I have to show for it is a sore rear end and a bunch of empty promises. Guess it wasnt meant to be.

VU Sponsors