Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
https://www.richmond.com/news/virgi...cle_77c95a48-1dbd-566b-8c82-ab75a4dbe536.html

I am all for adding as many reduced harm nicotine products to the market as possible so that way people who find vaping to be unappealing will still have the opportunity of reduced harm through other choices.

But with Big Tobacco involved I'm almost kind of afraid they are going to try to replace vaping with this heat not burn tech.

Then the government will act all surprised when teens are "heeting" in the high school bathroom instead of "juuling"

I'm sure Heat Not Burn (Big Tobacco) will (continue to) fund Tobacco Control for decades to come. - 5150

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Then the government will act all surprised when teens are "heeting" in the high school bathroom instead of "juuling"
Dunno. An IQOS kit is a lot bulkier than a JUUL, and therefore much harder to hide.

It also tastes like ass. I know this because I bought an IQOS kit out of out of curiosity on trip overseas last month. It does supply something (not sure exactly what) that's missing from vape. I can see where it might work for smokers who didn't find vaping satisfactory. But I think it would have much appeal to a never-smoker kid.

VU Sponsors