Become a Patron!

Lemo 2 review and coupon codes

T

Taver13

So, i received a Lemo 2 courtesy of Betty over at www.cvapor.com for reviewing purposes. And i must say, for the most part, i am impressed. I do have some gripes with it, and one can be considered a deal break for some. so lets just get right down to the one thing that stands out the most to me that i do not understand. The 510 is NOT adjustable. This means that it will not work with every device out there. At this point in vaping, no tank or atomizer should have a fixed 510 pin. I really have no idea why Eleaf decided this was a great idea, but it clearly is not. that being said, im glad they at least made the 510 pin protrude so i can use the Lemo with my hybrid top cap mods. Secondly, as with the lemo 1, this thing does not like to wick high vg juices for those of us who like higher wattages. Those juice channels, could have been larger. This little design element could take this from a good tank to a great tank. I have gotten around this by lowering the vg content of my juices. I normally run 80vg or higher, and have no problem with my Orchids, silverplays, goblin or billow. with this tank, im running 50/50 which i usually just dont enjoy. Now, for some of the highlights. THe top fill, is to put it mildly....genious. every other company out there needs to take notes on this, because, bottom filling and needing a screwdriver wherever i am are just no longer going to cut it. Filling is a breeze, and not messy at all. The build deck hasnt changed much from the original lemo design and i have been able to build all the way down to 22 gauge. My prefered coil in this is a 5 wrap standard coil using 22 gauge nichrome at about .3 ohms. I tried many builds in this, and even stuffed a couple of dual coils in there. I must say, if you can pull off duals in it, your in for a treat, the flavor is out of this world. No slouch on the flavor department in single coil either. Im a huge fan of the adjustable airflow via cyclops holes on the base. having to remove and take apart the original was a big pain in the ass. I dont notice much of an increase in airflow over the original, which i was dissapointed about. Another sort of issue, no option for a 5ml tank. I liked being able to choose a larger size for when out and about, but, for the most part the filling port kind of eliminates it. i get it, but i still would rather have the option for a larger tank and not have to fill on the go at all. all in all, i like the tank, i actually ordered a second. it is the only tank i use while out and at work mainly because of the ease of filling. would i buy another one? if one broke, yes, but not to have three. it is definatly worth having two though. once again, thank you to @Troy Cvapor and betty over at www.cvapor.com for the lemo and here are some codes to get you a discount on it. i hope this review helps and stay tuned as my more in depth video review, and wicking tutorial will be live soon

DISCOUNT CODE!
Lemo16OFF

http://www.cvapor.com/
:http://www.cvapor.com/eleaf-lemo-ii-rebuildable-atomizer.html

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Seen people say the same thing about higher VG doesn't work as well in tanks like the subtank with RBA head and the Lemo 1, but the thing is, not everyone uses higher VG juices, so if made juice channels bigger to handle the higher VG juices, then going to have the other people who don't, complain about leaking, just IMO, juice channels can me made bigger without to much hassle, but not so easy to make them smaller.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So, i received a Lemo 2 courtesy of Betty over at www.cvapor.com for reviewing purposes. And i must say, for the most part, i am impressed. I do have some gripes with it, and one can be considered a deal break for some. so lets just get right down to the one thing that stands out the most to me that i do not understand. The 510 is NOT adjustable. This means that it will not work with every device out there. At this point in vaping, no tank or atomizer should have a fixed 510 pin. I really have no idea why Eleaf decided this was a great idea, but it clearly is not. that being said, im glad they at least made the 510 pin protrude so i can use the Lemo with my hybrid top cap mods. Secondly, as with the lemo 1, this thing does not like to wick high vg juices for those of us who like higher wattages. Those juice channels, could have been larger. This little design element could take this from a good tank to a great tank. I have gotten around this by lowering the vg content of my juices. I normally run 80vg or higher, and have no problem with my Orchids, silverplays, goblin or billow. with this tank, im running 50/50 which i usually just dont enjoy. Now, for some of the highlights. THe top fill, is to put it mildly....genious. every other company out there needs to take notes on this, because, bottom filling and needing a screwdriver wherever i am are just no longer going to cut it. Filling is a breeze, and not messy at all. The build deck hasnt changed much from the original lemo design and i have been able to build all the way down to 22 gauge. My prefered coil in this is a 5 wrap standard coil using 22 gauge nichrome at about .3 ohms. I tried many builds in this, and even stuffed a couple of dual coils in there. I must say, if you can pull off duals in it, your in for a treat, the flavor is out of this world. No slouch on the flavor department in single coil either. Im a huge fan of the adjustable airflow via cyclops holes on the base. having to remove and take apart the original was a big pain in the ass. I dont notice much of an increase in airflow over the original, which i was dissapointed about. Another sort of issue, no option for a 5ml tank. I liked being able to choose a larger size for when out and about, but, for the most part the filling port kind of eliminates it. i get it, but i still would rather have the option for a larger tank and not have to fill on the go at all. all in all, i like the tank, i actually ordered a second. it is the only tank i use while out and at work mainly because of the ease of filling. would i buy another one? if one broke, yes, but not to have three. it is definatly worth having two though. once again, thank you to @Troy Cvapor and betty over at www.cvapor.com for the lemo and here are some codes to get you a discount on it. i hope this review helps and stay tuned as my more in depth video review, and wicking tutorial will be live soon

DISCOUNT CODE!
Lemo16OFF

http://www.cvapor.com/
:http://www.cvapor.com/eleaf-lemo-ii-rebuildable-atomizer.html
I been looking at the lemo 2 now for a few weeks wondering if I should buy it, never pulled the trigger after reading this review I think I got my questions answered. Nice review well done A++

Sent from my LabRatory

T

Taver13

Seen people say the same thing about higher VG doesn't work as well in tanks like the subtank with RBA head and the Lemo 1, but the thing is, not everyone uses higher VG juices, so if made juice channels bigger to handle the higher VG juices, then going to have the other people who don't, complain about leaking, just IMO, juice channels can me made bigger without to much hassle, but not so easy to make them smaller.
that can be easily aleviated by using more cotton when wicking, to slow down the flow, if that makes sense?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
that can be easily aleviated by using more cotton when wicking, to slow down the flow, if that makes sense?

True point, if it doesn't cause dry hits then though, think the best solution to the problem, would be more of these tanks using juice control, then would please nearly everyone.

Admit I have been tempted by the Lemo 2, I did really like the 1st Lemo, but I'm pretty set with my subtanks where don't have to empty tank to get to deck, but might still pick one up later on though.

T

Taver13

True point, if it doesn't cause dry hits then though, think the best solution to the problem, would be more of these tanks using juice control, then would please nearly everyone.

Admit I have been tempted by the Lemo 2, I did really like the 1st Lemo, but I'm pretty set with my subtanks where don't have to empty tank to get to deck, but might still pick one up later on though.
like i said, if nothing more than ease of filling on the go, its great. every tank from here on out really needs to jump on that bandwagon

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks @Taver13 for your thoughts on the new Lemo2. Looking forward to your video and wicking tutorial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors