Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sadly for whatever reason, the fill port of my Lemo 2 started to not want to move fully into the open position but at least I got it back to where it was fully closed.

So I studied on it and came up with this.

Screw the chimney section into the top cap after the drip tip has been removed.

Take the deck portion and trim the wick until the bottom ends of the wick just touch the liquid channels.

Screw the deck part onto the airflow base.

Take the glass tube and insert over the chimney into the top cap which is upside down on a steady flat surface.

While holding the glass tank gently but firmly into the gasket in the top cap, using a needle bottle fill via the space between the chimney and the inside of the glass. When the fluid reaches the base of the chimney, take the deck/airflow assembly and screw the deck into the base of the chimney and finger tighten.

I can do this in less time than it took me to write this down.

And I figure filling this way gets a few more ML into the tank.

And it still vapes GREAT!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
It was getting harder and harder to open the filling port. So I used some e-juice as a lube on the plastic part in the filling mechanic. No more problem.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
It was getting harder and harder to open the filling port. So I used some e-juice as a lube on the plastic part in the filling mechanic. No more problem.

Thats exactly what I did immediately after I got it and cleaned all of the parts to get rid of any leftover machine oil.

Sadly for me, that did not prevent the problem.

But still, I love the dang thing and I found a way to keep using it.

And I am still planning on ordering another one just as soon as the place I purchased it from gets in a fresh batch of them so I can get on from hopefullly another production run/lot.

TwistedWires

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sadly for whatever reason, the fill port of my Lemo 2 started to not want to move fully into the open position but at least I got it back to where it was fully closed.

So I studied on it and came up with this.

Screw the chimney section into the top cap after the drip tip has been removed.

Take the deck portion and trim the wick until the bottom ends of the wick just touch the liquid channels.

Screw the deck part onto the airflow base.

Take the glass tube and insert over the chimney into the top cap which is upside down on a steady flat surface.

While holding the glass tank gently but firmly into the gasket in the top cap, using a needle bottle fill via the space between the chimney and the inside of the glass. When the fluid reaches the base of the chimney, take the deck/airflow assembly and screw the deck into the base of the chimney and finger tighten.

I can do this in less time than it took me to write this down.

And I figure filling this way gets a few more ML into the tank.

And it still vapes GREAT!

so you mean filling from the top right? if so i do the same thing and i agree its way quicker and i dont have to carry the keychain driver with me (im real keen on losing things)

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
so you mean filling from the top right? if so i do the same thing and i agree its way quicker and i dont have to carry the keychain driver with me (im real keen on losing things)

No, I mean filling from the bottom as the RTA is upside down with the base removed when I fill it.

And the Lemo 2 does not require a screwdriver of any kind for any reason so you kind of have me confused here.

TwistedWires

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No, I mean filling from the bottom as the RTA is upside down with the base removed when I fill it.

And the Lemo 2 does not require a screwdriver of any kind for any reason so you kind of have me confused here.

my b (lesdixic moment xD) didnt see the ''2'' in there originally^^

VU Sponsors