Become a Patron!

Legit AWs?

desk

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would just like to ask you folks; Who has verified legit AW 18650 2000 mAh? o_O

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sun-vapers and rtdvapor are your best bet. Supertmanufacturing was the original place to buy legit AW's. They used to be the only game in town on those but I think they wholesale and are always out of stock.

Micro Filly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Volcanoecig, it's what they sell for their Lava Tubes. They're a little pricey but they had a coupon code for 10% off , I think it's still good but you can only use it once, it's " AFFC10."

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
RTD and Lighthound for sure.

You must make sure they have the NEW silver looking hologram logo. I think that was new in December.

There is one seller on Ebay that has them cheap (4 for 27 bucks) for either the 18350 or 18650. I have purchased from there and they seem to be real. The 18350's from there I have confidence in because Ive had them a while. I can tell if they are counterfeit Efest or something as long as I have them about 3 months to vape on them and I get at least 4 of them.

This is who Ive used with good results...I noticed today that they have gone up in price since 4 weeks ago.......

VU Sponsors