Become a Patron!

Legend Of Bluebeard

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What, another blueberry flavor? Not by a long shot. Nope, I made another mix that makes use of TFA's Blue Cheese that really tastes nice. The blue cheese plays off of the sweetness of the fruit flavors and the rest of the flavors pull it all together into a smooth vape. Quince is a tart and distinguished flavor, reminiscent of pear and apple. It plays nicely with the nectarine which sadly contains 'custard' ingredients: Acetoin. You could probably use peach instead to keep the mix "clean". There are no "nasties" in the blue cheese as was told to me in an email by a person at TFA whose name I can't remember. I believe him as he is a fellow fan of the late Frank Zappa. I often wonder if Mr. Zappa would have become a vaper if he had lived long enough.

Blue Cheese TFA 2%
Nectarine TFA 3.5%
Quince TFA 4%
Jamaican Rum FA 2.5%
Walnut FA 1%
Almond Amaretto TFA 1%
Apple Pie FA 1%
I did this as a Shake n Vape at 50/50 PG/VG, with VT nic at 5%, single coil RDA 1.3 ohms 11.5 watts. Enjoy.

Last edited:

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What, another blueberry flavor? Not by a long shot. Nope, I found another mix that makes use of TFA's Blue Cheese that really tastes nice. The blue cheese plays off of the sweetness of the fruit flavors and the rest of the flavors pull it all together into a smooth vape. Quince is a tart and distinguished flavor, reminiscent of pear and apple. It plays nicely with the nectarine which sadly contains 'custard' ingredients: Acetoin. You could probably use peach instead to keep the mix "clean". There are no "nasties" in the blue cheese as was told to me in an email by a person at TFA whose name I can't remember. I believe him as he is a fellow fan of the late Frank Zappa. I often wonder if Mr. Zappa would have become a vaper if he had lived long enough.

Blue Cheese TFA 2%
Nectarine TFA 3.5%
Quince TFA 4%
Jamaican Rum FA 2.5%
Walnut FA 1%
Almond Amaretto TFA 1%
Apple Pie FA 1%
I did this as a Shake n Vape at 50/50 PG/VG, with VT nic at 5%, single coil RDA 11.5 watts. Enjoy.

Nice! This reminds me of certain salads I didn't expect to like, but ended up loving. If I get some quince and bleu cheese I will definitely give this a go. I've noticed that Nectarine, while quite distinct on its own, merges in unexpected ways with some other flavors and is totally lost. How much can you pick out the nectarine flavor in this? Would you say there is one flavor that dominates?

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I thought the Nectarine took over the mix at 4% is why it's at 3.5% In my opinion I would say the fruits are the dominate flavor.
It is too bad that I used to think that the Blue Cheese was a gross sounding flavor to buy, but I did on a whim. I would have liked to have bought it sooner as it is a discontinued TFA flavor. I bought mine at http://www.v-ecigs.com/blue-cheese-flavoring-8ml/
and I saw it at https://highdesertvapes.com/products/Blue-Cheese-Flavor.html

Blue Cheese can be a challenging to find pairing with. I also made two other mixes where the blue cheese is more forward in the mix: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/another-unique-sweet-flavor.10852/#post-72139

Last edited:

VU Sponsors