Become a Patron!

Leaky E-liquid Bottles

kennedyhexohmfan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I noticed that, no matter how careful I am, my e-juice bottles, the ones that come in a glass bottle with a dripper, leak from the cap. As you already know, E-liquid is not cheap and i hate any of it going to waste. Also, I don't want to pour it in a unicorn bottle. I like using the dripper bottles it comes in. Does anyone have the same problem? If so, has anyone come up with a solution that does not require pouring your liquid in another container?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When I travel I put my juice bottles in containers like these.
I get them at Walmart.

th

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The liquid that does spill out you can pour back into your bottle.
If you keep the bottle and container clean.

ttatlanta

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In short: no, if your bottles are leaky, you'll have to move your liquid.

Gorilla bottles (that's what I use) seriously rock.

Keep in mind that glass bottles are designed for storage, not for carrying them around. However, you can play around with different cap/dropper combinations to see which one works best with your favorite bottles. For example, back in the days when I used glass dropper bottles, I bought a bunch of cobalt (beautiful!) glass bottles from Specialty Glass. Following advice from someone on the interwebs I ordered them with white caps&droppers on a premise of "cleanliness". Big mistake! They were not leaking per se, they were unscrewing themselves. Sneaky bastards. Same bottles with black caps and droppers – problem solved.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glass bottles leak and there's not much to be done about it. They're good for dripping at home perhaps. I've been using these for quite some time now and I love them. They never leak and it's so much easier and faster to fill my tanks. I just mark them and refill them with the same juice so I don't worry about cleaning them. They're well worth it.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MQMLSV4?psc=1

VU Sponsors