Become a Patron!

Leaking

906d4234fe356a54716029cf103a443d.jpg
6aa6e7a3318104d267f275169ffdca75.jpg

Hi could anyone help.. How to stop the leak..or should i change anything... Any advice is appreciated.. T. I. A
By the just started vaping.. Feels good.. Until this happened..

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Chances are the tank 's seal is shot, may want to possibly look into replacing it, those are the older string wick tanks, they now have upgraded tanks and coils that work a lot better and last a lot longer.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A tiny bit on the inner post of the battery is perfectly normal, but if it's a LOT, then yes, what Whiskey said, and there are better tanks available at a reasonable price.
Also, if they're really low in volume, it's more normal. Keep it halfway to full.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yup...it's time to upgrade...to at least an Evod Version 1...trust us you'll be glad you did :) Go to a few online vape shops, you can google them or look threw the list of vendors towards the bottom of the main forum page and look threw their selection of clearomizers till you find something that strikes your fancy....should be able to get something that will make you even more happy for a few bucks if that tank was doing the job....happy hunting :)

VU Sponsors