The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Lazarus Vintage.jpg

Lazarus Vintage is one of those handful of commercial e-liquids that I love. I may start carrying them in the store in the near future but for now I am just doing this to do it and share it with everyone who wanders by because I am able.

Recently had a rather lengthy conversation with Sir James and ended up picking up his entire product line. Their flavor profiles have always left a bit to be desired so there are many that I just looked over. This thread is going to be my journey through their entire product line. There will be no form or order, just every flavor laid out for what it is by yours truly. This is not for money, just for fun and to satisfy a personal thing because those guys are so cool.

I am vaping the entire 60ml bottle of each one while I write about it and then will post it. This may take some time. Stay tuned.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Scott's Blondy

Light Cinnamon with a faint toasty, butterscotch that almost seems boozy on the inhale. The Butterscotch becomes present on the exhale and the sweetness of the butterscotch and buttery pastry come out and then quickly disappear, leaving a very distant cinnamon kiss on your lips for a second and a tingle on your taste buds.

This is a somewhat bright and complex vape, and for a complex vape it manages to be a lighter one. It leaves a little flavor on your lips that is lick smacking good and then its gone.

This is good with drinks, as a standalone or if you just need something very different to vape for a while. If you like strong flavor combinations that stand out form one another, and fade quickly from the palette this is an easy all day vape.

There is a pleasantly mild boozy taste that is very minor on this one at lower wattages, as the applied power increases the booziness becomes more present. I find it ideal in the 75-85 watt range and it creates a very soft warmth and adds to the mouthfeel of this otherwise light vape.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Undercover Berry

The chocolate shines in this one. It is a subtle cacao on the inhale and warms up on the exhale and becomes almost pudding like, when it is up front on the palate. The strawberry is a footnote and never takes center stage, but it is there waving at you from a considerable distance (so far so if you weren't looking, you might miss it). You do get little kisses of it on the inhale and exhale, but it is a companion on this flavor profile.

At high wattage the chocolate feels like a milk chocolate and at mid-low wattages it retains the earthy dark chocolate feel.

This is a very dense vape with a heavy mouthfeel. It goes very good with coffee and desserts. In my opinion this tastes perfect at 55-80 watts. It is overwhelming to my taste buds over 100 watts.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
No. 1

I do not know exactly what kind of pastry this is supposed to be since the description is kind of vague but this has a sweetish, bready pastry in it that has a saucy taste to it that is not unlike a rum baba sauce. The bakery in this one is more present in the aroma and on the inhale. The rum baba'ish sauce becomes more present on the exhale.

This has a somewhat dense mouthfeel and is almost chewy it is so thick but it quickly gives way It leaves a mild sweetness behind after the vapor is gone and lingers for a few moments. After 60ml I still cannot place that mild sweetness, it is almost like an agave nectar, but not exactly.

For me, this is good anywhere from 40-80 watts and it is very consistent throughout. At higher wattage that unknown sweet kiss at the end becomes even more unidentifiable but no less pleasant. The aroma of this one makes it not all day vapeable. It is good if you are wanting to break up your routine but I just cant do it for long periods of time.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No. 1

I do not know exactly what kind of pastry this is supposed to be since the description is kind of vague but this has a sweetish, bready pastry in it that has a saucy taste to it that is not unlike a rum baba sauce. The bakery in this one is more present in the aroma and on the inhale. The rum baba'ish sauce becomes more present on the exhale.

This has a somewhat dense mouthfeel and is almost chewy it is so thick but it quickly gives way It leaves a mild sweetness behind after the vapor is gone and lingers for a few moments. After 60ml I still cannot place that mild sweetness, it is almost like an agave nectar, but not exactly.

For me, this is good anywhere from 40-80 watts and it is very consistent throughout. At higher wattage that unknown sweet kiss at the end becomes even more unidentifiable but no less pleasant. The aroma of this one makes it not all day vapeable. It is good if you are wanting to break up your routine but I just cant do it for long periods of time.
Hands down the best commercial juice I’ve ever vaped

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Honey Cone

This is a buttery, sugary waffle cone through and through. When you take that first pull it is immediate buttery waffle cone with a hint of sugar and a touch of honey.

Neither the sugar or honey is ever front and center.

The buttery waffle cone is the king of this one and creates a dense and powerful inhale, with the honey almost entirely on the nose. On the exhale the sugar kicks up for a minute and gives way to warm buttery goodness. It lingers for a minute and fades off the palette as a waffle.

I like this one around 65 watts. Too low and it is just buttery, too high of a wattage and it starts getting waxy and the honey aroma becomes overwhelming. At 65 watts, I can vape this all day.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Stardust

When I think of orange cream, its those orange popsicles filled with vanilla ice cream that come to mind. This is kind of like that from 10,000 feet.

First thing is this is very mild. It is an easy all day vape because of that mildness. The orange is more of a soda orange and the ice cream is very mellow and gives it some body. This is one of the lightest vapes from Lazarus that I have tried.

The orange is definitely the star of this one if you could say there was one. You get it on the inhale and the exhale and it is what you smell when you vape it. The ice cream really only shows up at the very last second and sticks around for a minute on your lips as the orange fades away. This has its most body on the final exhale and it is not sweet at all. It has only a faint hint of sweetness. I almost feel like this one should be mixed with something else its so mellow and Im not used to getting anything orange that isnt loud in both aroma and overwhelming flavor.

At low wattage this one is much more flavorful. Over 75 and it starts tasting like the popsicle after you finished it and had a glass of water. Around 55 watts was optimal for me. Usually Lazarus flavors are strong, this one is unusual in that it isnt very powerful. Not sure if it gets mellow from steeping or if it is just meant to be a mellow vape.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Golden

Over the last year mango vapes have been an obsession for me. The very first time I tried this one some time ago, I didn’t much care for it. At the time it was pretty much straight menthol everything for me so that played a lot into it but this is another solid, well rounded and not at all confusing vape. There is a sweet, dried and candied mango mixed with a mildly sugary syrup style pound cake or angel food cake (depending on wattage). It does not have a strong nose but smells wonderful if you put it to your sniffer and the sweetness is very tame.

On the inhale you get a low sweetness. Mixed with it is the first bite of a sugar syrup style, warm cake and the mango is in the middle but not strong. On the exhale the cake starts disappearing and the mango comes out for just a moment and then they both disappear. Every few hits or so the syrupy-ness of the cake will linger on your lips for just a brief moment.

At low wattages the cake is more sugary and more dense. The mango is also more pronounced. As you start getting over 65 watts the cake is more angel like as it is less dense and less sugary. The mango also is more present up front at higher wattages and dies out faster. I found that 55-65 watts is ideal for me. Over 100 watts and it starts getting a little muddied and bitter, it also takes on a boozy element like cheap wine at high wattages over 100.

This is easily an all day vape.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Baby Blu

This could very easily be my new favorite e-liquid of all time. I am not sure about Lazarus's description of buttery toasted blueberry jam but this has a very realistic blueberry taste to it. There are hints of earthiness, hints of sweet, the blueberry is all around but not overwhelming or unnecessarily strong. This is one of, if not the best balanced fruit vape that I have had. It has a sweeter nose than flavor profile and is very easy to vape.

On the inhale you get a mildly sweet, fully ripe blueberry body and on the exhale you get an earthy nuttiness added in like from blackberry seeds. In the last moment you get a very mild sweetness that lingers on your lips for just a moment and then the whole thing is gone. This is easily an all day vape. In fact this could be one you vaped for weeks at a time.

I found this one to be perfect at mid wattage. Anywhere from 45-90 watts (with similar results). Below 45 all you get is sweet blueberry and over 100 watts the earthiness becomes bitter and unsavory.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Strawberry Wild

This is a flavor that will never get old from the aroma to the deliciousness of its profile. It’s a simple vape that is rich and flavorful with a great nose. The palate is not overly complex and it just works.

This is a decadent ripened, red strawberry on the inhale. Some sort of fluffy sweet cream (only mildly sweet) and condensed milk undertones on the exhale and all of it comes together quite nicely. The Strawberry tickles your taste buds throughout the vape, it is up front and center and as the flavor builds toward the exhale the creams come alive and start to subdue the strawberry. On final exhale you get a little more of the taste bud tingle and the whole thing just goes away.

Not only is this all day vapeable, its delicious and it smells wonderful. The strawberry is not overdone nor super artificial. The creams and the way they introduce is also incredibly nice. This is one of those vapes you could pour your left over vanilla custards into and make something completely different out of it and it still be very good.

Another bonus for this one is it is good across the power band. Its nice and flavorful at low wattages and it does incredibly well up over 120 watts. I don’t really every vape any higher than that but it never tasted burnt or inconsistent. This one is a winner all the way around.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Lighthouse

This is one of the more confusing ones from Lazarus that I have tried. The 2 word description of "Apple Pie" is very confusing and a touch misleading (in my opinion). I do not get apple pie at all from this, not even a little but here is what I do get. A bit of Apple Pie filling. A smidge of filo dough at high wattage and a fair bit of dehydrated cereal marshmallow and some kind of sugar and/or spice?.

The reason this one is so confusing for me is not only does it not resemble apple pie, it doesn’t smell like apple pie and it doesn’t taste like it smells. I get a floral (ish) apple on the nose and on the inhale the apple pie filling comes on immediately and as you fully wrap your mouth around it there is a brief moment of filo dough and then the cereal marshmallow starts building and goes center stage. By the time you start exhaling the marshmallow is primary and as you reach the final exhale the apple is completely gone and there is a touch of brown sugar or some kind of spice that I have been unable to identify

I am on the fence about this one. I like vapes that I can make sense of but this is a confusing and very complex vape for what it is. It tastes consistent from 35-110 Watts with the unidentified sugar and/or spice becoming more present at higher wattages. I couldn’t vape this all day or for any length of time consistently. This would be something I grabbed when I wanted something to shake up the regular routine.

VU Sponsors