Lawmakers propose 45 percent tax on e-cigarettes, liquid nicotine

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When the Prohibition banned alcohol, it didn't stop alcohol, it went underground. It was still out there, run by "The Mob." They were making all the money. Then the retarded government woke up and said "Heeeyy....." and figured out that alcohol wasn't just going to go away. So if it wasn't going away and there was money to be made, then the government was going to take control AND make the money THEIR WAY. Same is finally happening with the "illicit green stuff." It's not going away, regardless of how many folks are doing prison time over it, the money is still being made off it underground and the retarded government is again scratching its head and seeing dollar signs.
Vaping, like alcohol and other "things", is not going away. If there's a demand, there will be a supply, whether the powers that be like it or not. And as soon as the retards can make up the rules, they'll pronounce it A-OK. History again repeats itself...

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is why I keep stocking up on supply's.

Yeah I need to do more of that myself. Just a matter of time before the feds start sticking their grimy hands in our pockets.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm pretty sure Minnesota already did that ! I remember seeing a post that if you calculated the tax on a gallon of e juice it was over a thousand dollars !!!!

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
time to order another liter of nic
Wait maybe the NIc producers are just fabricating these stories to sell more NIC now

VU Sponsors