Become a Patron!

Lawmakers consider taxes on vaping and e-cigarettes

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Which fucked up lawmakers are these, and in what fucked up place do they live and carry out their fascism?

Andria

VaporCat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For someone who is supposedly involved in "public health", Mr. Pollet is not only poorly informed, he's grossly misinformed. Public health is being harmed by the ill-conceived statements he makes and the bills he supports. Mr. Pollet is just another in a long line of Glantzian-wannabe charlatans attempting to control other peoples lives by spouting professional sounding bullshit.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It always blows me away how we just accept the notion the state has the right to tax us..we've just been domesticated to the point where like a horse we just bow our heads and they place the yoke around our necks and we just make up all these lies we tell oursleves..like this money is going to solve some problem..end poverty, racisim,obesity,air pollution, teenage pregnacy, what ever ..when we know deep down it's a damn lie it's just bigger paychecks for the beuracrat class.We even tell ourselves nothing is cerain but death and taxes..why do we accept this.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
All Democrats, every single one of them.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Well that explains a lot. Apparently the definition of Democrat is "easily suborned."

Andria

VU Sponsors