Become a Patron!

Last one to post wins

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No I'm in first your in second somewhere in a tractor trailer in the world lol. Have a good day everyone !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wishing everyone to lose here and Breazy wins ! lol Have a good night everyone !

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I'm babysitting again. I had a headache for a few days since I was not online much. One good thing happened. I got a car! It's 13 years old, but perfect for me.
cc7547bb660c922d7f5fcf60b0fe21cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice you win the car but
I'm babysitting again. I had a headache for a few days since I was not online much. One good thing happened. I got a car! It's 13 years old, but perfect for me.
cc7547bb660c922d7f5fcf60b0fe21cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Congrats ! You win the car but lose here lol. Happy Friday everyone ! Have a good day and see ya later !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IDK why it's in the pic but here's the reply Congrats ! You win the car but lose here lol. Happy Friday everyone ! Have a good day and see ya later !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Drive it in good health while I hold onto the win here for us. Have a nice night everyone !

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I had a stupendous morning. At lunchtime my world flipped. I sat down and turned on the tv. They announced that a woman and her 3 children were found dead in Grand Forks, North Dakota. I looked up and they read off the names of my sister and her children.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had a stupendous morning. At lunchtime my world flipped. I sat down and turned on the tv. They announced that a woman and her 3 children were found dead in Grand Forks, North Dakota. I looked up and they read off the names of my sister and her children.

wtf, seriously?

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Seriously. It was such a shock I had to rewind and listen like 10 times until it sunk in
c2e53f4412fda447dc3652807312d90e.jpg

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

OMG Janet I am so sorry to hear this, sending my prayers (((HUGS)))

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Have a good day ! You know what day it is right ? Someone will post a pic to let you know lol

VU Sponsors