Become a Patron!

Larry Faircloth request

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
Larry Faircloth has ask us to push for an formal legislative inquiry. He is going to the advocacy groups to help this get started. Keep an eye out this!
In the mean time, if you belong to Facebook, copy the post below and tag your representatives.
Tag the following too. They are the Governmental Affairs chief oversight committee.
Senator Ron Johnson, Senator Tom Carper, Rob Portman, Senator Claire McCaskill, Senator Jon Tester, Senator Rand Paul, Senator James Lankford, Senator Tammy Baldwin, Senator Heidi Heitkamp, Mike Enzi Senator Kelly Ayotte, Senator Gary Peters, Senator Joni Ernst, Senator Ben Sasse

This is the post you should copy or write you on version.

Senator Ron Johnson

Request a formal legislative inquiry that will look into the FDA redeeming regulations.

The medical proof is/has come out that reveals the truth: Vaping is 95% safer than inhaling smoke. Still the FDA is adamant about implementing a de facto ban on vaping products. In two years vaping will be gone while tobacco products remain alive to kill.

This industry came to life because of law abiding citizens gathering. People driven by wanting to save their own lives and to help others do the same. This comradery started back in the beginning when people gathered from all over the world and these people put their heads together and brainstormed. The ideas that came from that time are the reason this industry has grown.
Innovation at its best.
This is how America became so great and an example of how the world can be one. Can work together.

Vaping grew from small numbers to become an industry that generates revenue while creating jobs. Time is running out for this industry in American already. What has been set in motion has already caused damage that will take years to undo. In that time, more people will be sacrificed to the horrors of illness and death from the use of tobacco.

Now we have entered the stage that if the FDA is not stopped sooner than later-it will be too late. This is where you, the people we elected need to override decisions being made by a group of people that were not elected to any office. You need to step up and find out why the FDA has come out so strongly against vaping. Where is the proof behind their actions to eliminate a lifesaving choice and industry? Why the extreme action?

It's also a way to show the rest of the world that is also affected by America's action that people and lives are at the top of your list to protect from government overreach.

Tag your elected officials in the comments.

-----------------------------------------------
From what I understand the FDA down played how many vaping businesses there are so please include this picture with your post.

Thanks

taxes%20vaping22222.png

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
In the last line of it, is it really meant to be "scaring", or should it actually be "scarring"?

There are several other errors, too -- "there children" should be "their children"; "ridiculous hard" should be "ridiculously hard"; and there are several instances of "then" which should be "than."

Andria

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
I didn't write it but thanks for catching them.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I didn't write it but thanks for catching them.

I didn't figure you did, sorry if you thought that! :) Just seems to me that when writing to a lawmaker, it should at least be semi-literate. :D

Guess I was Born to Edit. :giggle:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Here's an edited version -- there were a couple other errors that slipped by me, the first time I read it, and there was VERY little punctuation at all:

Senator Ron Johnson
Regarding the e-cigarette "deeming" regulations, please subpoena the FDA using a formal legislative inquiry. The economic impact of the "deeming" regulations is immense, and the FDA clearly and admittedly is creating regulations without proper information to do so. They are essentially causing Prohibition in an industry comprised mainly of tax-paying, voting, Mom-and-Pop store employees whose purpose is saving lives and the future of their children. Breaking the cycle of combustible tobacco is ridiculously hard, and vaping is more successful in doing that than any previous methods by anyone or anything. These law-abiding citizens bring not only a sense of community back to America, but generate revenue while creating jobs. THAT is making America great again. Time is running out; if the FDA is not stopped sooner than later, it may be too late. The harm already caused to the vaping industry will take time to mend. The longer these deeming regulations are in place, the better chance the FDA has at permanently scarring the industry, or setting it back years.

Andria

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
I didn't figure you did, sorry if you thought that! :) Just seems to me that when writing to a lawmaker, it should at least be semi-literate. :D

Guess I was Born to Edit. :giggle:

Andria

It's was the last thing I did last night. And appreciate any help. Your version. My version. It does not matter. It just needs to be done. Getting it out on social media and then doing whatever the advocacy groups tell us which is probably an official request. The latter hasn't paid off to well in my first years in vaping but between both efforts it will get done. Especially since we are finally getting their attention.

Again TY for the help and gotta run.

VU Sponsors