Become a Patron!

Kudos to Bull City Vapor

Al Day Vape

Member For 4 Years
Just wanted to give BCV props for something. Sunday morning I put in an order with them. Later I realized there were a few more things I wanted, so just went ahead and placed a second order. I had no problem paying the shipping on both since it was my decision. Today I got a note from them saying they combined my orders and credited me the shipping on the second one. I didn't even ask them to do this. That's freaking awesome customer service. Thanks BCV!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
not being able to sell nicotine must be hurting them, and their out of VG! I like bcv, but have to go to ecigexpress

cking2

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice service from BCV also. I ordered late on a Friday and got a shipping notice on Saturday! Send priority mail and got here yesterday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep...BCV has done this for me 3 or 4 times. Top notch service 100% of the time. You can't get better than that. My only complaint is that they aren't right next door to me so I can walk in and get Nonna Cake the day it arrives :p:D

Baseballmom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They are still #1 for me, I placed an order today and did my first diy order with them awhile ago, am surprised to see order #'s so high and all the business...awesome! From in the 1,000's to well above 55,000.....wow!!!

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
not being able to sell nicotine must be hurting them, and their out of VG! I like bcv, but have to go to ecigexpress

When I opened the VG I got from ecigexpress it smelled funny, like plastic. So I checked the label and it was made in China. When I called them out on it, it raised a minor shit storm at eliquidrecipes. Their final word was it was mislabeled, actually from Malaysia. Oh, that makes it all better. Even if it wasn't suspect quality and sanitation, almost all non U.S. vg is derived from soy, whereas U.S. vg is palm based and to me just tastes better. That made me lose confidence in ecx, and realize that their very low prices may come at a hidden cost...

Last edited:

Al Day Vape

Member For 4 Years
When I opened the VG I got from ecigexpress it smelled funny, like plastic. So it checked the label and it was made in China. When I called them out on it, it raised a minor shit storm at eliquidrecipes. Their final word was it was mislabeled, actually from Malaysia. Oh, that makes it all better. Even if it wasn't suspect quality and sanitation, almost all non U.S. vg is derived from soy, whereas U.S. vg is palm based and to me just tastes better. That made me lose confidence in ecx, and realize that their very low prices may come at a hidden cost...
I had the same experience. I switched to Essential Depot for PG/VG. Much better.

Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab)

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
When I opened the VG I got from ecigexpress it smelled funny, like plastic. So I checked the label and it was made in China. When I called them out on it, it raised a minor shit storm at eliquidrecipes. Their final word was it was mislabeled, actually from Malaysia. Oh, that makes it all better. Even if it wasn't suspect quality and sanitation, almost all non U.S. vg is derived from soy, whereas U.S. vg is palm based and to me just tastes better. That made me lose confidence in ecx, and realize that their very low prices may come at a hidden cost...

Hey there @anschutz54 !

As I said over on ELR, we had reason to believe that there was an issue with a single barrel of VG being heated in transit to a point where the molecular structure had changed, and we replaced all inquiries from that barrel ASAP.

@Al Day Vape - for a replacement please contact our customer service department and we would be happy to assist you :)

Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ah, the spin master is here lol. Donovan, you never offered to replace the tainted, foreign manufactured VG that I purchased from you. That nasty shit ended up as fuel in a biodiesel, which appears to have survived the ordeal.
Once again you have (no doubt purposely) missed the point. If you are going to sell soy based VG from countries that have no manufacturing standards or fda type accountability then disclose that in your offer. Have you corrected the false country of origin label that was inadvertently placed on the bottles?

And my apologies to Bull City Vapor. This thread started as a thank you to them for being such an excellent vendor. Which they are and I buy from them except when as noted above they are out of stock on an item. Attention should not be drawn to ecx, and if they want to once again try to justify their shitty business practice then their mouthpiece should start his own thread.

Last edited:

Al Day Vape

Member For 4 Years
@Al Day Vape - for a replacement please contact our customer service department and we would be happy to assist you :)

Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience

Thanks Donavan. I do want to clarify that my remark earlier about having a similar experience to the other poster wasn't clear now that I'm re-reading it. I feel compelled to state that the VG/PG I got from ECX did not have any noticeable problems with the quality, and that the only thing I had an issue with was the fact that they weren't made in the USA. I switched to buying them from another vendor who does sell them USA sourced and felt better about vaping it.

Sorry I didn't make that more clear.

Aside from the VG/PG, I'm happy with everything else I've gotten from ECX.

Thanks!

Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab)

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Ah, the spin master is here lol. Donovan, you never offered to replace the tainted, foreign manufactured VG that I purchased from you. That nasty shit ended up as fuel in a biodiesel, which appears to have survived the ordeal.
Once again you have (no doubt purposely) missed the point. If you are going to sell soy based VG from countries that have no manufacturing standards or fda type accountability then disclose that in your offer. Have you corrected the false country of origin label that was inadvertently placed on the bottles?

We did in fact offer to replace it in full ---> "Please contact us, and we will send you a replacement immediately." (Pulled directly from ELR)

That offer is absolutely still on the table, so feel free to contact our customer service department.

Our VG is not soy based, & it is USP grade.

Yes that error was corrected.

Sorry @Roundhouse for the thread hijack - no further posts from me.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We did in fact offer to replace it in full ---> "Please contact us, and we will send you a replacement immediately." (Pulled directly from ELR)

That offer is absolutely still on the table, so feel free to contact our customer service department.

Y'all should look into getting a sub-forum. You definitely qualify :)
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/vendor-sub-forum-information.254/

And I won't hijack either, just a suggestion.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Well I did not see that, my apologies. Perhaps had washed my hands of the whole thing at that point. Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass.

How do you know that your vg is not soy based? Because that's what your supplier told you? From what I can gather, 99% of non-U.S.A. vg is soy based. And saying that it is USP grade is pointless, there is no testing to establish that, it is a voluntary guideline. Fox guards henhouse...

And once again I have had enough of the subterfuge, point deflection, spin mongering and salesmanship. I'm done with this.

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Nonna Cake came in today :)

I thought maybe you had gotten it in and already sold out. I ended up placing my order a little earlier today :oops: And I see the lemon cake I was waiting on is back in stock also. Oh well...I knew I should have waited until tonight. I'll get some next time which I'm sure will come soon enough! :)

JuicyJade

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've ordered twice now from BCV (I'm a noob who just started DIY a month ago but my stash is growing lol I'm up to 120 flavors now!:D) Anyway, I have to say you are On Point with your super fast shipping BCV! And I love how you personalize the order receipt with a hand written Thank you! Much appreciated :)

Lodvig

Member For 4 Years
newbie here, first post actually.
fwiw, my last 3 orders from ecx came fast and cheap without surprises. will use them again. PG/VG and Nic were/are all fine.
I did have to go to bcv for some out of stock flavors at ecx,(cant live without my cheesecake) mildly disappointed at some also oos and lack of nic but service appears to be on par. will most likely use them again..also.

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
You guys are too damn good so yeah.....it shipped just a little while after I placed the order. No biggie.....I'll have another order soon :D
Shoot, I'm sorry, I'll make sure to set a bottle aside for you :)

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can't believe that a order I placed with BCV was packed and shipped 2 hours after I submitted it

I can...they've done that several times with my orders :) BTW.....ordered the Nonna's Cake and some others late last night and it was shipped this morning :D I know they can't ship so quick 100% of the time, but I also know they will if they can.

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Placed my first order with BCV and made a rookie mistake and missed a double order by mistake. They cancelled the order for me and I redid the order a day later no issues at all. They have fairly comparative prices to ECX and the site is easier to deal with IMO. They also have a lot of flavors I either could not find or were not in stock at ECX. As long as the rest of my vape mail goes smooth I think I just found a second flavoring company. Glad they have a feature where you can contact immediately about the order....that helped me out being able to reach out to them instead of most places once the order is in thats it. The only downside is I had Biscuit in my original basket and by the time I made the second order they were sold out......I guess I will have to wait a bit longer to taste these oh so delicious INW Biscuits people speak so highly of:cry:

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
BCV is my preferred vendor, due to being on the East coast, shipping doesn't take as long as it does from ECX. In addition, just recently, I placed an order with BCV. Right after placing it, I realized that I had forgotten a flavor, so I placed another order. BCV combined the order, and refunded the extra shipping cost, and emailed me notifying me of it. That's what I call customer service!

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BCV is my preferred vendor, due to being on the East coast, shipping doesn't take as long as it does from ECX. In addition, just recently, I placed an order with BCV. Right after placing it, I realized that I had forgotten a flavor, so I placed another order. BCV combined the order, and refunded the extra shipping cost, and emailed me notifying me of it. That's what I call customer service!
Shipping was 48 hrs or less from the order time for me but I am in Virginia so it didnt go far. Everything was great from the bottles to packing and customer service. The labels seem to have different font sizes on them, just throws me off when looking through flavors sometimes but not really important. I will be ordering again, I love how they seem to have most of the items others dont have in stock and keep the particularly popular items stocked well.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
...The labels seem to have different font sizes on them, just throws me off when looking through flavors sometimes but not really important...
I noticed that myself, especially with the INW flavors. My eyesight isn't as it used to be. Therefore, I have to use reading glasses. However, even when wearing reading glasses, I'm having a hard time identifying the flavors.

VU Sponsors