Become a Patron!

Kings Crest?

4pups

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I know flavor is subjective, blah, blah, blah. I'm just looking for a quick opinion on the Kings Crest line, particularly Duchess, the Reserve duchness and the Don Juan. Found a solid price on a site called ejuiceconnect. , so thought I'd pick it up, but the 120 ml price is outstanding if it's something id like. Thanks

4pups

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So if anybody's interested, I ordered Duchess, Duchess Reserve, and Don Juan from Kings Crest. I like the desserts. Got the 120ml , was like 26 bucks each about. So a good value. I really like these, very true to the description, the cake flavor is really nice. The pecan pie one isn't just a sweet mess. The place I got it from, see above, FUCKING KILLED me with the shipping. 10.95!!!!! But the juice price was so good best I found by far for the brand I are the shit sangwitch on the shipping. I'd buy all 3 of these again.

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So if anybody's interested, I ordered Duchess, Duchess Reserve, and Don Juan from Kings Crest. The pecan pie one isn't just a sweet mess. The place I got it from, see above, FUCKING KILLED me with the shipping. 10.95!!!!!
Hey, thanks for the info!!
I did see this brand advertised when it came out, but it was a while ago and prices for a 120ml were much higher then, so I never bought it. Now I just might... :) :)

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Very nice juice that dutchess and the reserve. I actually prefer original dutchess.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

4pups

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm kinda a fan, especially at a good price. I have however, seen this brand a little on the pricy side on many sites, I just got lucky and found it on the cheap. They seem to get good reviews around the web.

VU Sponsors