bwent

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok here's the problem.

Bad information and no learning curves.

I see people all over the place who get a mech and a atty and put together a coil. and vape it. Awesome

Now here's the problem. People who have know idea what the hardware is capable of. Bad batteries, bad cheap mechs (some cheap mechs are good), and no idea of what a safe set-up vapes like.

The thing is we all got into this because we wanted to quit smoking. Quitting is hard even with vaping. I craved the hit of a cig for months. A ecig gives you a different delivery for your nic, but it won't get rid of the craving entirely. Bottom line QUITTING IS HARD.

This is the rant part

What the Fuck, a Kanger on this fucktastic piece of shit. To be fair I didn't watch the whole vid (I couldn't). But I did read the comments, high fives and happy idiots.

3 batteries in a mod, From a power delivery stand point and a charging stand point has engineering problems. There is no load balancing in this mod that would drain the batteries evenly. 180 watts.. my gaming computer, a full high powered system that I built, only draws 50 more from the wall in a normal game. I know I checked it.

Big clouds, One of the guys at work came up to me with his new set up from the local vape shop (I go to jail for what I'd like to say and do to them). I just gave him mine and trashed his (kept the atty though, be good for juice testing).

Why are we giving ammo to the guys who want to shut down this awesome thing we have?

End of brain fart

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is reflected in many kinds of products.
People want something bigger/stronger/shinier/.... then other people, up to the point that the product becomes unpractical/unusable/unsafe.
But at the same time those people can't be bothered to learn the basic operation and safety procedures of their product.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok here's the problem.

Bad information and no learning curves.

I see people all over the place who get a mech and a atty and put together a coil. and vape it. Awesome

Now here's the problem. People who have know idea what the hardware is capable of. Bad batteries, bad cheap mechs (some cheap mechs are good), and no idea of what a safe set-up vapes like.

The thing is we all got into this because we wanted to quit smoking. Quitting is hard even with vaping. I craved the hit of a cig for months. A ecig gives you a different delivery for your nic, but it won't get rid of the craving entirely. Bottom line QUITTING IS HARD.

This is the rant part

What the Fuck, a Kanger on this fucktastic piece of shit. To be fair I didn't watch the whole vid (I couldn't). But I did read the comments, high fives and happy idiots.

3 batteries in a mod, From a power delivery stand point and a charging stand point has engineering problems. There is no load balancing in this mod that would drain the batteries evenly. 180 watts.. my gaming computer, a full high powered system that I built, only draws 50 more from the wall in a normal game. I know I checked it.

Big clouds, One of the guys at work came up to me with his new set up from the local vape shop (I go to jail for what I'd like to say and do to them). I just gave him mine and trashed his (kept the atty though, be good for juice testing).

Why are we giving ammo to the guys who want to shut down this awesome thing we have?

End of brain fart

It's much harder to quit for for some more than others , many started vaping and that was it and they insist they do not have cravings and never touched another analog , yes for some that does happen. Many say their craving's were gone when they upped their nic level with e cigs. Tons of people start on too low a nic level and that rarely works.

As far as other people being idiots and not giving a shit about what others care about and only thinking of themselves , a big reason why i either stay home or become nocturnal these days , can't tolerate idiots and morons and their freaking everywhere these days lol.

skocha361

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Most people get started by going to a vape shop. These vape shops need to get better about educating their clientele. Not a seminar; just enough so the customer can make an informed decision. Want to get into dripping/mechs? Read this short pamphlet and then we can talk about a setup for you.

There are plenty of people in the vaping world that are trying to educate. But these folks aren't found until research begins. Battery companies that cater to vapers (efest, etc.) need to give clear amp limits, AND ohm limits. Just like every other potentially dangerous product comes with instructions, EVERY mod, dripper, battery, etc., should come with a sheet outlining basic safety.

As for people's gear of choice, I don't care. I wasn't fully satisfied until I started rebuildables, so whatever floats your damn boat is cool.

VU Sponsors