Become a Patron!

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
KIMSUN AIR 10 is a fabulous product

KIMSUN Air 10 is KIMSUN New Arrival Pre-filled Disposable Atomizer & TC40W Box Mod Vape with unique design. It's with 10ml big volume as well as 2ml volume that conform to the TPD2 Act. Disposable buckle design atomizer makes it very easy to use. It's made from Aluminium Alloy material, which brings good hand-touching. It is elegant in appearance and great in performance. It can produce big vapor and bring you a wonderful vaping experience.
1500_4fb87373158690e469e068eceea9e71f.jpg

guys,do you like this product ? and you can know more it from the site :http://www.kimsun.com/product/air-10/
if you can have any ideas about #KIMSUN AIR10 , pls give me PM or send me an email:[email protected]

Last edited:

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Thanksgiving Gift – 2016 KIMSUN Latest Star Product SLIM 2 E-cigarette

Hi , guys , Thanksgiving Day is around the corner, what gifts you will prepare for your family ? turkey, pumpkin pie and other delicious food for your family ? actually your mother and father have prepare for you goods. However, what you have prepare for your family? Here I will introduce a good stuff for you – KIMSUN SLIM 2. It is my favorite ecig.

e67d8effa3935ecac3fc50ebbbabb79b.jpg

KIMSUN SLIM 2 is produced by KIMREE which is a high-tech enterprise specialized in R&D, production and marketing of electronic cigarettes. KIMSUN is the international brand of KIMREE. Actually there are many ecig brands on the market , and I choose KIMSUN ecig cause that many friends are using it and they told me that KIMSUN SLIM 2 give them deep impression with creative design and reliable quality in performance. when I got KIMSUN SLIM 2 and used it. Fabulously it is a good product.

What’s more,KIMSUN SLIM 2can provide 27 Kinds of e-liquid flavors, such as tobacco ,drinks ,fruits and mints and so on, to satisfy different customers’ demands. Based on the concept of healthy and green environment protection, the e-liquids are rooted in extraction of natural plant. Healthy and safety is the main point in my consideration for my family .Specially designed 2ML disposable atomizer conforms to EU TPD regulations.

Good products that everyone should deserves one. KIMSUN SLIM2 you should have one on Thanksgiving Day.

For more information or for any questions about KIMSUN SLIM2, please visit: www.kimsun.com

Email: [email protected].

Welcome to follow @KimsunEcig on facebook.

Last edited:

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
KIMSUN Slim2 Vape Box Mods with 2ml Pre-filled Disposable Atomizer Conform to TPD 2

KIMSUN SLIM 2 is TPD compliant vape mod wholesale 2ml pre-filled disposable atomizer & 40W vapor box mod electronic cigarette. Disposable buckle design atomizer makes it very easy to use. It's made from Aluminium Alloy material, which brings good hand-touching. It is elegant in appearance and great in performance. It can produce big vapor and bring you a wonderful vaping experience.
1500_e239421648584c2881e97fb3f328a258.jpg

Specification
  • E-liquid Volume: 2ml

• Atomizer Coil Resistance:0.25Ω (Titanium)

• Temperature Setting: <530℉

• Battery Capacity: 1100mAh

• Charging Time: ≤2.5H

• Size: 32(L)×21.2(W)×93(H)mm

• Weight: 84.2g
you can know more it from the site :http://www.kimsun.com/product/slim-2/
if you can have any ideas about #KIMSUN SLIM 2 , pls give me PM or send me an email:[email protected]

KIMSUN-logo-300x100.png

Last edited:

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
KIMSUN SM40 TC40W Mini Vape Box Mod

KIMSUN SM40
is the lastest temperature control vape mini box mod with a 40 wattage rechargeable battery box vapor mod designed by KIMREE. It is made of aviation aluminum-alloy. It has a synchronous data LED display screen for you to see what temperature and wattage you are at when you vaping. It is light and easy to carry, elegant in appearance, and great in performance. It can produce super vapor and bring you an amazing vaping experience.

1500_84a441f9f02034b308b02d36bb072905.jpg

Welcome you vendors to view our catalog online http://www.kimsun.com , set up your wholesale account or you can drop us an email to [email protected] first. Great thanks

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
KIMSUN SM40 is the lastest temperature control vape mini box mod with a 40 wattage rechargeable battery box vapor mod designed by KIMREE. It is made of aviation aluminum-alloy. It has a synchronous data LED display screen for you to see what temperature and wattage you are at when you vaping. It is light and easy to carry, elegant in appearance, and great in performance. It can produce super vapor and bring you an amazing vaping experience.

1500_84a441f9f02034b308b02d36bb072905.jpg

Welcome you vendors to view our catalog online http://www.kimsun.com , set up your wholesale account or you can drop us an email to [email protected] first. Great thanks
You must keep all your posts contained to this thread ONLY. Further violations of vendor rules may result in points.

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Key features about KIMSUN SM40

1500_8235e21eaa1d4710c9513aec73d74c63.png

• Applicable Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.2-2.0Ω
  • Recommended Atomizer Resistance:
    Temp Control Atomizer: 0.32Ω (Titanium)
    Power Control Atomizer: 0.5Ω (Nichrome)
  • Output Power Range: 5-40W
  • Charging Time: ≤2H
  • Adjustable Temperature Range: 300-600℉/150-315℃
  • Size: 38.5(L)×25.2(W)×56.6(H)mm
  • Weight: 105.5g

Last edited:

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
@fancyshen you need to check your private messages, please. Last warning.
I saw it , but really I am confused now . I post my articles in unlist vendors. pls what do you mean ? and how to make my posts into one thread. pls they are different contents , Great thanks !

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I saw it , but really I am confused now . I post my articles in unlist vendors. pls what do you mean ? and how to make my posts into one thread. pls they are different contents , Great thanks !
It's like going to the market. You get multiple items there, but you don't get a different basket for each item, right? You put them all into the same basket. The same principle applies here. Put all your content in THIS thread. The same one that you responded to my message, HERE. THIS thread is YOURS. Put all your content in this thread only. You are allowed to change the title each time, or you can even change it to the name of your company, but you are not allowed to start a new post for each item that you have.

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
It's like going to the market. You get multiple items there, but you don't get a different basket for each item, right? You put them all into the same basket. The same principle applies here. Put all your content in THIS thread. The same one that you responded to my message, HERE. THIS thread is YOURS. Put all your content in this thread only. You are allowed to change the title each time, or you can even change it to the name of your company, but you are not allowed to start a new post for each item that you have.
OK, I got it. thank you !

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor

Last edited:

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
KIMSUN AIR10 is waiting for you on Black Friday

15107452_350400325331244_7321236609871817621_n.jpg

Hi , guys , Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday are around the corner, what gifts you will prepare for your family ? turkey, pumpkin pie and other delicious food for your family ? actually your mother and father have prepare for you goods. However, what you have prepare for your family? Here I will introduce a good stuff for you –KIMSUN AIR10. It is my favorite ecig.

KIMSUN AIR10 is produced by KIMREE which is a high-tech enterprise specialized in R&D, production and marketing of electronic cigarettes. KIMSUN is the international brand of KIMREE. Actually there are many ecig brands on the market , and I choose KIMSUN ecig cause that many friends are using it and they told me that KIMSUN AIR10 give them deep impression with creative design and reliable quality in performance. when I got KIMSUN AIR10 and used it. Fabulously it is a good product.

KIMSUN AIR10 adopts prefilled STL atomizer with an impressive10 ml of e-liquid can support long time vaping so that it is no need to refill the e-liquid frequently. Another one outstanding feature is that disposable atomizer with vacuum design can solve the leakage problem effectively and easy to replace. Also with the buckle design and magnet connection, the atomizer connects to the mod magnetically. Simply line it up with the mod and pop it into place and then start vaping. No need to prime the coil or allow it soak in the e-liquid before vaping since it comes pre-filled. Aluminum alloy material of KIMSUN AIR10 has an advantage of corrosion resistance. And the curved edge design makes it comfortable in your hand and stylish.

What’s more, KIMSUN AIR10 can provide 27 Kinds of e-liquid flavors, such as tobacco ,drinks ,fruits and mints and so on, to satisfy different customers’ demands. Based on the concept of healthy and green environment protection, the e-liquids are rooted in extraction of natural plant. Healthy and safety is the main point in my consideration for my family .

Good products that everyone should deserves one. KIMSUN AIR10 you should have one on Thanksgiving Day.

For more information or for any questions about KIMSUN AIR10, please visit: www.kimsun.com

email: [email protected]

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/KimsunEcig/

Last edited:

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
KIMSUN STL MINI Smart Temperature Control Colorful Pen Vape
6678128a45c9a7e067b1074de510f23f.jpg

KIMSUN STL MINI carris constant temperature control system, which will automatically control the power supply to enhance the temperature consistency of each vape. The STL MINI also supports both STL(Straight to Lung) and STM(Straight to Mouth) vape way. The coil is made from Titanium wire, which is quite a great coil wire option for e-cigarettes. This device is small in size and light in weight. It is subtle and portable, but it can produce huge vapor. It also has attractive appearance with four colors to choose, for both female and male. It is a pity that pink and blue has no stocks , but silver and black are available now.

Welcome you vendors to view our catalog online http://www.kimsun.com , set up your wholesale account or you can drop us an email to [email protected] first.

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
KIMSUN TOTANK 2ml Volume Complied with TPD 2 Act Tank Atomizer
b24ad3068cc488594ae3975271f791bb.jpg

KIMSUN TOTANK is a nice refillable clearomizer with 0.2 ohm resistance. It has 2.0ml tank capacity. TOTANK is applicable to batteries bearing 5-30 wattage. TOTANK is KIMSUN newest popular top filling leak free tank atomizer. You are able to adjust the airflow intake and get the vapor you expect. All these are intended to help provide you a better vaping experience. It is believed that TOTANK can be your perfect alternative when you are looking for a replacement clearomizer for your mods!

KIMSUN-logo-300x100.png

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
E-cigarette manufacturer KIMREE released its own brand KIMSUN’s masterpiece – SMARTANK. Through intelligent design, SMARTANK is to create new experiences of electronic cigarette for enthusiasts.

285cc5951c72b1f32a38d7dbe1b28512.jpg

First of all, e-cigarette is wrapped with technological charm. With the development of the market, more and more professional consumers need more efficient, more intelligent, more humane product design. KMSUN SMARTANK is specially designed to meet their need and bring consumers new vaping experiences. There are three outstanding achievements of KIMSUN SMARTANK — Intelligent Smoke Temperature Control Systems, Intelligent Pressure Detection System and Intelligent Engine Pneumatic Control System.

The Intelligent Smoke Temperature Control Systems is to adjust the smoke temperature according to users’ needs. Some consumers long for big high-power electronic cigarettes, but burning mouth often make them awkward. KIMREE SMARTANK can help them. SMARTANK integrates the latest technological research and development, and efficiently solves the problem of the STL category models burning mouth or affecting the vapor volume and power. Thus, smokers who like the large vapor do not have to worry about burning their mouths anymore.

The Intelligent Pressure Detection System can monitor users’ smoking intensity and react to users’ needs with its automatic pressure control. SMARTANK introduces creative vaporizer chip control technology to let its Intelligent Pressure Detection System monitor air intake pressure anytime and anywhere. Thus, SMARTANK offers users smarter and more humane vaping experiences.

The Intelligent Engine Pneumatic Control System can generate strong and continous energy with a low-power engine, which ensures all control activities. Low-power, high efficiency and green ideas have permeated heart of KIMSUN’s R&D projects. SMARTANK can adjust the pressure automatically based on users’ smoking habits, thus making vaping more smoothly.

More information about SMARTANK, please contact [email protected].

About KIMSUN

KIMSUN is the international brand of KIMREE. KIMSUN all efforts are aimed at a better life. KIMSUN R&D center always follow a healthy and green lifestyle, building innovative products creatively and creating a comfortable smoking experience constantly with the updated intelligent technology.

More information about KIMSUN, please visit www.kimsun.com.

About KIMREE

KIMREE is one of the largest e-cigarette manufacturers and solution suppliers, specializing in developing, manufacturing and marketing of e-cigarettes. In 2014, KIMREE became the only e-cigarette company that filed with the SEC to list on the NASDAQ. Until the beginning of 2015, the company has owned more than 2,500 domestic and international patents, and was on the list of top ten filers of international patents under the Patent Cooperation Treaty applications in 2014, following Huawei Technologies and ZTE Corporation. KIMREE has made continuous innovation by cooperating with the Agricultural University of Hunan and many professional tobacco institutions. With its unique market foresight, the company has produced many series of e-cigarettes which lead the e-cigarette market on technology, material, appearance and package design and become a model followed by competitors in the industry. More information, please visit www.kimree.com.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This belongs in your unlisted vendor thread, check our vendor rules here again please

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK, I got it. thank you !

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
This belongs in your unlisted vendor thread, check our vendor rules here again please
Hi, Sir, I put this article into KIMSUN Vapor and Ecig , my own thread. what's wrong ?

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
KIMSUN AIR10 VAPE MOD
KIMSUN Air 10 is KIMSUN New Arrival Pre-filled Disposable Atomizer & TC40W Box Mod Vape with unique design. It's with 10ml big volume as well as 2ml volume that conform to the TPD2 Act.

15391130_356171871420756_3881797488724611767_n.jpg

Specification
  • E-liquid Volume: 10ml
  • Coil Resistance: 0.25Ω
  • Battery Capacity: 1700mAh
  • Charging Time: ≤3h
  • Temperature Control Setting: 530℉
  • Size: 48.7(L)×25.2(W)×102(H)mm
  • Weight: 138g

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi, Sir, I put this article into KIMSUN Vapor and Ecig , my own thread. what's wrong ?
I am not a "Sir"and No, you didn't, and you have been warned many times. I will explain it to you one more time because you are having a hard time understanding the English language unfortunately and don't understand the unlisted vendor rules , you have this thread only for ALL sales posts, that is it, do not start anymore threads.

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
KIMSUN SLIM2 reviewed by Neil Humber

The Kimsun Slim 2 is one of the first in a new wave of so called ‘Pod Mods’ to hit the vaping scene.

The ‘Mod’ part is self-explanatory – in this case it’s an 1100mAh battery with a constant temperature setting of 530 F.
kimsun-slim2-pod-mod.jpg

The ‘Pod’ is a self-contained atomizer with 2ml of e-liquid and this can be snapped on and snapped off for easy use and disposal.

So after spending a week vaping on Kimsun’s Slim 2 is this a vaping device I’d be glad to dispose of or one that I’d keep?

Let’s take a closer look.

As packaging goes the Slim 2 comes in a nice little box with a pull away sleeve and a clear plastic window so you can see what you’re getting before you buy.

• X1 Slim 2 atomizer
  • X1 battery mod
  • X1 USB cable
  • X1 user manual
The device is packed with a dummy pod all ready attached which apart from the aesthetics serves no purpose whatsoever.

It’s a shame Kimsun didn’t fill this with e-liquid but hey I don’t know their margins.

Kimsun Slim 2 Specs
  • E-liquid Volume: 2ml
  • Atomizer Coil Resistance:0.25Ω (Titanium)
  • Temperature Setting: 530℉
  • Charging Time: 2.5H
  • Size: 32(L)×21.2(W)×93(H)mm
  • Weight: 84.2g
Key Features I guess simplicity and hygiene are the key features here – though saying that the one I received was anything but simple to use – more on that later.

slim2-box-contents.jpg

The set-up works like this:

The pod is snapped on and off the mod and given its self-contained there’s no chance of leakage whilst vaping is as simple as hitting the fire button and inhaling. With this being a constant temperature control device the burnt coil sensation is a rare one.

I received a tobacco flavoured pod – Kimsun’s website say 15 e liquid flavours are available – and snapping it on and off was indeed a doddle.

For someone who moans a lot about leaky tanks – fiddly filling and sticky hand coil changing I have to say this aspect of the Kimsun Slim 2 is excellent.

The device can be charged standing upright and I was able to vape whilst it was charging.

Safety Features
  • Short Circuit Protection – no output when resistance drops below 0.1 Ω
  • Overtime Protection – after ten seconds of firing device cuts out
  • Low Voltage Protection – if battery dips below 3.4volts device shuts down
How Does the Kimsun Slim 2 Perform?
OK let me get this out of the way first.

The device I received didn’t seem to want to fire straight out of the box and yes even being known as a bit of a vaping dummy I did remove the dummy pod that is attached to the device when you receive it – honest!

I dutifully charged the Slim 2 for the suggested 2.5 hours and tried again – no joy. I kept it charging for a good 8 hours and still it wouldn’t charge.

Jonny contacted Kimsun who helpfully suggested I removed the ‘hygienic plug’ from the mouthpiece.

Obviously my reputation as a bit of an idiot when it comes to new vaping devices has spread as far as Kowloon. (Jonny – I’ve heard your name mentioned out in Timbuktoo)

I had of course already done that and the only other advice offered was ‘no other reviewer has had a problem.’

Must be me then I thought though the rather large word SAMPLE written in red on the box made me think not only was the attached pod a dummy but also the one in the pill box packaging.

But hey I am not one to give up – so I left it for 24 hours and a lot can happen in 24 hours just ask Jack Bauer
Vaping on the Kimsun Slim 2
I kept snapping the pod on and snapping the pod off and then noticed the two connectors on the mod itself.

One was extremely springy whilst the other was sealed tight with the slightest bit of plastic blocking it.

Given I’m a techy kind of guy [not] I did what most men do when faced with an electrical issue – first off I shook it – then tapped it on my desk – then blew on it a few times – hard.

Finally I got my tiny screw driver and poked it a bit – I’m still here to tell the tale and am pleased to say the connector sprang into life and became as springy as its partner.

After adding ‘technical electrician’ to my CV I snapped on the pod and was delighted to see the red vaping light finally stayed solid which according to Kimsun means:

‘…vaping status when light in red, simulating the effect of cigarette smoke…’

Incidentally there are also four LED blue lights on the side of the device indicating the battery power remaining with all four lit meaning it’s fully charged.

I have to say my first hit on the Slim 2 was nothing to write home about however after 2 or 3 good puffs the pod came awake and I was pleasantly surprised.

The throat hit was very good for the e-liquid I tried and given this is a temperature control device with a 0.25Ohm coil the vapour production was extremely good.

However the taste of the Tobacco 1 [as they call it] e-liquid wasn’t great if I’m honest and as I had no other flavours to test I can’t comment on them

I took the Slim 2 out with me for a day and liked the fact I didn’t have to worry about leakage in my pocket and indeed the weight of the thing – it is as light as can be.

I was also impressed with the battery capacity – after four days of use [a few hours here and there] it finally showed only 3 blue lights so expect plenty of use before needing to recharge.

However the Slim 2 is not the quietest of devices – given the airflow hole is as large and looks exactly like a referee’s whistle it does make a sound like an incoming mortar round.

So it’s stealthy in size but not in sound.

Also, you’re never quite sure when the pod is empty or about to empty. After 5 days or so I finally drained the 2mls [thanks TPD] and I assume the whistling gurgling sound told me it was indeed empty.

Design and Build Quality It really is a quite beautiful thing to look at as they say on the Antiques Roadshow – but this ain’t no antique – this is suggested as the future of vaping.
kimsun-slim2-review.jpg

Apart from my issue with the too tight connector it’s all put together nicely and the snapping on and off of the pod is strangely satisfying – ‘Vape on – Vape off!’

I like the design too and I’ve just noticed that sitting on my desk right now the Slim 2 is only slightly larger that one of my neon hi-lighter pens – it’s pretty much the same shape and weight too.

What I Like
Obviously I like the idea of the ‘Mod Pod’ – vaping on it is simple as is swapping the atomizer or pod.

The design is elegant and I do like the curved shape with a very nice rubbery base complimenting the black zinc alloy battery case – it’s certainly passes my ‘touch test’.

All in all it is a pretty nice ‘thing’ to look at and hold.

SOURCE:http://www.ecigclick.co.uk/kimsun-slim2-review/

Last edited:

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Kimsun TC40W Mini Kit

The Kimsun TC40W Mini kit includes the box mod, a 1.1 ml glass tank, two Titanium coil heads (0.32&Omega, a charging/upgrade cable, a user manual and a bunch of promotional materials (leaflets, cards, etc.). Basically, apart from e-juice, you have everything you need to start vaping.

The size of the TC40W Mini will probably shock you. At just 34.6(L)×21.2(W)×99.3(H)mm in size, the TC40W Mini is definitely the tiniest box mod I have ever used. Just so you get an idea, it’s smaller than a 30ml juice bottle. It’s also incredibly light, making it easy and comfortable to carry around in your pocket.

The TC40W Mini has a classic rectangular design, and a matte black finish with the Kimsun logo on one side and the name of the mod on the other. The spring-loaded 510 connection is located on top, the mini-USB charging/upgrade port is on the bottom, and the power and adjustment buttons are on one of the smaller sides of the mod. The only thing I couldn’t figure out was where they had put the LED display.

I knew that the Kimsun TC40 Mini was supposed to be a variable wattage and temperature control mod, but with no display to be seen, how was I going to tell if I set it up correctly? I actually had to consult the user manual about this, and found that the metallic top side of the device is actually a concealed LED screen that is only visible when you push one of the buttons. It’s a clever way to incorporate the display and only adds to its stealth-vaping qualities.

The display is one of the brightest, most elegant I’ve ever seen on a mod. The info is displayed in large purple characters, making it easy to read. Pressing the power button on the Kimsun TC40W Mini brings up the LED screen. The battery life is displayed for just a second, after which it quickly switches to the current wattage setting. You can adjust the power output by pressing the “+” and “-” keys, or go into temperature control mode. Just press the power button three times in rapid succession to get into the menu and browse the available options. We have “PPP” or power mode, Ti (both Fahrenheit and Celsius) and Ni (also Fahrenheit and Celsius). Unfortunately, the TC40W Mini doesn’t support stainless steel at this time, but that might become available through a firmware upgrade, at some point.

The mod reads the resistance of the atomizer automatically after you screw it on, and you can see it on the display by pressing the “+” and “-” buttons simultaneously. To turn it on and off, just press the power button five times in rapid succession.

tc40wminikit-tit.jpg

kevinjp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
KIMSUN GIVEAWAY : Which KIMSUN product(s) do you want most as your Christmas gift ? Tell us the product name and we would prepare a BIG giveaway two days later.
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
❤Share this good #news with your #friends
2615.png
☕
2615.png
☕
2615.png
☕
2615.png
☕
KIMSUN Website: www.kimsun.com

#KIMSUN #subohm #vapers #coils #vaperclub #vapetrick #vapingsavemylife #ecigarette #vapewave #vapeon #handcheck #vapedaily #giveaway #christmasgiveaway #biggiveaway

1500_6f663262608240b3f933c9836d0bd22b.jpg
AIR 10 would be nice to try. You should put this is the contests

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
KIMSUN SHARK BOX MOD

KIMSUN SHARK is the newest model in June. It is a TC60W box mod vape with a 60 wattage rechargeable battery box vapor mod designed and manufactured by KIMREE. It has an OLED display screen for you to see what temperature and wattage you are at when you vaping. It is light and easy to carry, elegant in appearance, and great in performance. It can produce super vapor and bring you an amazing vaping experience. NOW black and yellow are available now.

ff9173dd8b49ba5a61a5c37303fded93.jpg

Welcome you vendors to view our catalog online http://www.kimsun.com , set up your wholesale account or you can drop us an email to [email protected] first.

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Kimsun Air 10 First Look

KIMSUN Air 10 is KIMSUN 2016 July New Arrival Pre-filled Disposable Atomizer & TC40W Box Mod Vape with unique design. It's with 10ml big volume as well as 2ml volume that conform to the TPD2 Act. Disposable buckle design atomizer makes it very easy to use. It's made from Aluminium Alloy material, which brings good hand-touching. It is elegant in appearance and great in performance. It can produce big vapor and bring you a wonderful vaping experience.

KIMSUN website : http://www.kimsun.com/product/air-10/
KIMSUN facebook:https://www.facebook.com/KimsunEcig/
Email: [email protected]
Source:

Last edited:

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
KIMSUN Christmas celebration

“jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to ride, in a one-horse open sleigh” Hi, everybody, Merry Christmas! With the song and if you can be with the e-cigarette, it is the better Christmas carnival than ever before. KIMSUN are so glad to spend and share the time with all of you.

15622175_1729078270744012_4852815243698513532_n.jpg

KIMSUN is the international brand of KIMREE established in 2006, it clearly targets on mass consumer e-cigarettes and possesses complete production lines meet the needs of vaporizer mod market. Now with the TPD and FDA development, KIMSUN newest products are good gifts for your Christams Eve.

KIMSUN Air 10 is KIMSUN New Arrival Pre-filled Disposable Atomizer & TC40W Box Mod Vape with unique design. It's with 10ml big volume as well as 2ml volume that conform to the TPD2 Act. Disposable buckle design atomizer makes it very easy to use.

KIMSUN SLIM 2 is TPD2 complied vape mod wholesale 2ml pre-filled disposable atomizer & 40W vapor box mod electronic cigarette.

KIMSUN SM40 is the lastest temperature control vape mini box mod with a 40 wattage rechargeable battery box vapor mod designed by KIMREE. It is made of aviation aluminum-alloy. It has a synchronous data LED display screen for you to see what temperature and wattage you are at when you vaping.

KIMSUN TOTANK is a nice refillable clearomizer with 0.2 ohm resistance. It has 2.0ml tank capacity. TOTANK is applicable to batteries bearing 5-30 wattage. TOTANK is KIMSUN newest popular top filling leak free tank atomizer.

Actually KIMSUN has many good product and you can go to the site http://www.kimsun.com get you want. Everyone wants to get they wanted on Christmas day. And as far As I can see, with the Christmas song and KIMSUNEICG, life is enjoyable and pleasant!

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Kimsun TC40W Mini Kit can give you deep impression. Do not you believe it ?
KIMSUN TC40W MINI KIT is a box mod with the body of 9.9cm and 1.1ml e liquid volume provide huge vapor.
8efb05fea5f555eee4d0d65f0db5ea6b.jpg

and it adopts high-end Aluminum alloy and apply with titanium coil thus to ensure the excellent performance.Top LED display screen shows temperature or power directly,and it is easy to control the mod status anytime.

Two airflow valves support adjust the air volume efficiently. It also supports both of mouth vaping in public and lung vaping in private perfectly.
Specification
E-Liquid Volume: 1.1ml
Coil Material: Titanium
Coil Resistance: 0.32Ω
Size: 34.6(L)×21.2(W)×99.3(H)mm
Output Wattage Range: 5.0-40W
Temperature Adjust Range:300-600°F/150-315℃
Battery Capacity: 1100mAh
Battery applicable to 0.15-2Ω atomizer
Charging Time: ≤2.0H
Applicable to Standard 510 Screw Thread(M7.0*0.50mm)
More key features on http://www.kimsun.com/product/tc40w-mini-kit/
Company Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/KimsunEcig/?ref=bookmarks
if you are interested in it and want to be the agent or wholesaler of my company ,please email us: [email protected]

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
KIMSUN SHARK is a creative battery pack

SHARK---Kimsun popular product, It features a large OLED display screen which can clearly show you the Voltage, Wattage and Battery life. You may also be impressed by its temperature controlled function which brings you more flavors for various vaping enjoyment.

4ee2a82909d29cd4f50b74f588d50fa7.jpg

Specifications of SHARK:

Dimensions: 91.2(L)×42(W)×25.35(H)mm

Output Wattage Range: 5.0-60.0W

Applicable to Atomizer resistance range: 0.1-2.0Ω

Resistance Range: 0.2-0.5Ω

Charging Time: ≤3 Hours

Power Bank Output Voltage Range: 4.3-5.3V

Temperature Control: 300-600℉/150-315℃

Applicable to standard 18650 ≥ 30A

Power Bank output electric current: 1A

Four Security Protection: Short circuit protection, low voltage protection, anti dry-heating protection and overtime protection.
We sincerely welcome you to be one of agents or wholesalers of KIMSUN.
If you are interested in the SHARK, click the link to view more specs: http://www.kimsun.com/product/shark/
If you are a vendor, view our website http://www.kimsun.com for more awesome products, and drop us an email to: [email protected]

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Kimsun STL CPRO IS THE SUBSTITUTE FOR HEAVY SMOKER

KIMSUN STL CPRO is the popular product that are welcomed by many foreigner people . two colors can be selected , black and silver .
e0653b58ad8ce8f984d820e4e176cb02.jpg

The body is 304 Stainless Steel formore comfortable and ruggedness. top filling design can avoid leaking and adjust Dual-holes air inflow valve quickly to make the vapor huger,satisfy STL & STM. easy TC function can adjust the temperature precisely to make the taste better.

Specification:
Coil Resistance: 0.2Ω
Size: Φ20.0×159.0(L)mm
Output Wattage Range: 5-30W
Removable Battery Model: Standard 18650≥15A
Battery applicable to atomizer resistance range: 0.15-2.0Ω
Charging Time: ≤3H

please click the link and know more key features :http://www.kimsun.com/product/stl-cpro/
company facebook:https://www.facebook.com/KimsunEcig/?ref=bookmarks
if you are interested in it and want to be the agent or wholesaler of my company ,please email us: [email protected]

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
KIMSUN Ecig is more and more popular in the world

With the development of the economy, more and more electronic products appear at the market. electronic cigarette is not a exception. we can see many e cig brands on market. how to choose the best ? do you have the idea ? as a senior eicg addicter , Kimsun is the best chioce for me .
Kimsun is the professional electronic cigarette manufacturers located in Shenzhen, China. Established in 2006,the electronic cigarettes of Kimsun are more and more popular around the world with the belief of "to be a respected industrial leader who provides customers with healthy and high quality products".

0d268d76b8c94332e5be9e8ac5e5ec4d.jpg

KIMSUN Air 10 is KIMSUN New Arrival Pre-filled Disposable Atomizer & TC40W Box Mod Vape with unique design. It's with 10ml big volume as well as 2ml volume that conform to the TPD2 Act. Disposable buckle design atomizer makes it very easy to use.

KIMSUN SLIM 2 is TPD2 complied vape mod wholesale 2ml pre-filled disposable atomizer & 40W vapor box mod electronic cigarette.

KIMSUN SM40 is the lastest temperature control vape mini box mod with a 40 wattage rechargeable battery box vapor mod designed by KIMREE. It is made of aviation aluminum-alloy. It has a synchronous data LED display screen for you to see what temperature and wattage you are at when you vaping.

KIMSUN TOTANK is a nice refillable clearomizer with 0.2 ohm resistance. It has 2.0ml tank capacity. TOTANK is applicable to batteries bearing 5-30 wattage. TOTANK is KIMSUN newest popular top filling leak free tank atomizer.

Actually KIMSUN has many good product and you can go to the site http://www.kimsun.com get you want.

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
KIMSUN New Launching Product – SM40 Kit

KIMSUN SM40 Kit is a combination of SM40 vaping mod and 2ml clearomizer called TOTANK.

9e6d2345122ad986ee65f5c35b4f5479.jpg

The SM40 mod is one of the latest 40 watt box mods available on the market. Released in the second half of 2016, the promising device gets an attractive design and is laden with powerful features that set it apart from the competition, delivering surprisingly well and is a favourite of both beginners and more experienced vapers alike.

The SM40 mod box is a stunning device that rests perfectly in the hand and offers a good grip. The device is entirely made out of durable Zinc alloy. It gets an LED screen on the top of the device. The mini vaping mod features a tiny exquisite body with a 1100mAh built-in battery, and can fire up to 40watts – more than enough for the average vaper.

Alternatively, you can also charge the battery via the built-in micbro usb charging port. This is an excellent feature for those of us who spend a lot of time in front of the computer.

TOTANK clearomizer, made of quality stainless steel with a pyrex tank that can hold up to 2 ml of e-liquid, and around 18mm in diameter. It has a great airflow adjustment system that might not be airy enough for “competition” vapers, but excellent for mouth-to-lung.

KIMSUN is a reputable Chinese manufacturer of e-cigarette products and accessories. The company ships its products across the world, including US, Russia and French, etc.. If you are eager to know more about the e-cigarette along with accessories from KIMSUN, please view www.kimsun.com.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't know what the point of introducing your products is. Can't buy them from your site, so WHO is selling them? I have not seen them on FastTech or GearBest...

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I don't know what the point of introducing your products is. Can't buy them from your site, so WHO is selling them? I have not seen them on FastTech or GearBest...
hi, firend! I post articleshere to let more people know my products, you want to these products in retails or in orders ? also if you want to buy these products, pls contact :[email protected]. Great thanks!

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Kimree/Kimsun Air 10 review

a5e8491b249033bb7bc5059709112171.jpg

Kimsun was so kind to provide one of their closed system devices to take a look at. They offer the Slim 2 (2ml pods) and the Air 10 (with 10ml pods). I was using the Air 10 for the last couple of weeks in my rotation.

The Pod is powered by a 0.25 Titanium Coil in Temperature Control mode sitting on an internal 1700mAh rechargeable battery (status indicator via 5 leds on the side). Give the low power consumption, the 1700mAh will easily last you a day or two. The temperatur is non-adjustable but is neither on the hot nor on the cold side and set to 530°F. The zinc-alloy construction pushes it on the heavier side for its side, but with around 140g it is still comfortable especially because of the rounded shape it fits nice in the palm. The pod is held via magnets in place – and these magnets are strong. With strong I mean really strong – no way that it removes itself accidently.

I wish the inlets of the u-turn airflow would be on a different place. When grabbing this one I always block it with my index finger. Airflow is a restricted lung hit – almost like a Kayfun 5. Mouth to lung is possible but for a smoker wanting try the switch, the airflow is pretty open and more comfortable for direct lung hits.

They offer a wide range of flavor options, from tabacco over strawberry to banana and whiskey flavor. Unfortunately it seems that not every flavor is available in every strength which is a bummer. I hope they’ll change that. My choice was the banana one which wasn’t a wise one. Hitting a banana flavor on point is not an easy task and there is only a handful of vapeable banana flavors out there. The one provided is almost like a tobacco banana one – and I am over tobacco flavors already.

Good news here: There are refillable pods for the Air 10 and Slim 2 available in case you can not find anything that suits your needs. From the looks the Air 10 isn’t my turf, the Slim 2 does look pretty neat though!

Most important for all these closed systems: I never had any leakage nor a dry hit – both would be an instant deal breaker.

All in all this is a hassle free and good working closed system with its flaws in terms of non-adjustable airflow.

Manufacturer details on the Air 10 can be found here and here for the Slim 2.

source:http://daisychainvaper.com/closed-system-part-i-kimreekimsun-air-10-or-slim-2/

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
hi, firend! I post articleshere to let more people know my products, you want to these products in retails or in orders ? also if you want to buy these products, pls contact :[email protected]. Great thanks!
:wait::gaah::headbang:

I already said, I wanted to know WHO was selling your devices. I have no desire to buy them direct.

Your inability to tell me who is really selling them, just confirms why I should mark your brand off the list to consider. I smell another Luxyuan debacle......

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor

I already said, I wanted to know WHO was selling your devices. I have no desire to buy them direct.

Your inability to tell me who is really selling them, just confirms why I should mark your brand off the list to consider. I smell another Luxyuan debacle......

hi,we are ecig manufactures ,and we sell products in orders, also we customers are in America and European countries!

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
KIMSUN vStik2/2S

KIMSUN vStik2 is newest product developed and produced by biggest Electronic Cigarette manufacturer KIMREE with KIMSUN brand. It with 2ml E-liquid prefilled cartridge confirms to TPD standard. With double channel air inflow valves, you can adjust air hole freely to enjoy the best taste. Moreover, the appearance design is very fashionable and Exquisite.

7876947fd1906dc98f970d9076f1d724.jpg

vstik2-6.jpg

Specification

E-liquid Volume:2.0ml
Maximum Temperature: 550℉
Battery Capacity: 650mAh
Charging Time: ≤2.5h
Size: φ14.00*137.00(L)mm
Weight: 42.5g

vStik2S Specification
E-liquid Volume:1.8ml
Maximum Temperature: 550℉
Battery Capacity: 650mAh
Charging Time: ≤2.5h
Size: φ14.00*137.00(L)mm
Weight: 39.8g

more key features about KIMSUN VStik2, pls click: http://www.kimsun.com/product/vstik-2/
if you have any problems, pls contact : [email protected]

Last edited:

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
KIMSUN TC200W

KIMSUN TC200W is a popular box mod which can produce big vapor and support temperature control & power control. Also it can be used as a powerbank to charge your mobilephone. Powered by two 18650 batteries, you can vape this box mod ad high as 200W, when you vape, you will be surprised by the hand feel and excellent mod design. With red +/- button, you can change temperature to enjoy delicious taste you want. All in all, the mod is a must-have for all build enthusiasts and cloud chaser. Experience keeps changing the vaping experience.

tc200w-bg11.png

Specifications

Size: 95.20(L) x63.50(W)x22.50(H) mm
Weight : 148g
Power: 5-200W
Charging Time : about 5 hours
Temperature Preset Range : 300-600℉ / 150-315℃
Applicable to 0.1Ω-2.0Ω coil
Applicable to 2pcs No.18650 standard battery

More key features on the click: http://www.kimsun.com

Email:[email protected]

Last edited:

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
KIMSUN AIR10 E-Cigarette Review

The Kimsun Air10 is an e-cigarette-type device aimed both at smokers looking for an alternative and intermediate vapers who want a small, portable vaporizer for vaping on the go. With most independent manufacturers these days racing to come out with more powerful and complex devices, it’s easy to forget that the vast majority of vapers still use entry-level e-cigs, most of which are extremely inefficient in replacing tobacco cigarettes, and it’s them that Kimsun is targeting with the new Air10.

The Kimsun Air10 comes in a large cardboard box, with pictures of the electronic cigarette dominating both the front and back of the packaging. The usual info, like contents, warnings and company information or on the side of the box.

Inside the box you’ll find a large blister containing a disposable Air10 e-liquid cartridge, the Air10 e-cigarette, a micro USB charging cable, and an instructions leaflet. It’s a pretty standard e-cigarette starter kit – you basically get everything you need to start vaping right away. Cartridges come pre-filled with a whopping 10 ml of e-liquid, so all you need to do is pop them on the device and enjoy the flavored vapor. The buckle design of the cartridges and the magnetic connection means that there is no screwing required, so inserting and removing the cartridges is quick and easy. Well, at least the inserting, because popping one of these bad boys out of the Air10 housing actually requires a fair bit of strength.

The Air10 has a somewhat unusual design for an electronic cigarette. Instead of the classic cigarette shape or the cylindrical design of eGo-style e-cigs, Kimsun went for something that I can only describe as a distorted oval shape with a mouthpiece sticking out at the top. It’s not bad looking at all, to be honest, and it actually feels great in the hand. The only features worth mentioning are the plastic fire button (with an actual flame on it), the USB charging port and the LED battery indicator made up of five individual LEDs that light up whenever you press the fire button. When the battery is full, all five lights will come on when you use the Air10, but as it discharges, the lights go out one by one.

The Air10 battery has a capacity of 1700 mAh, which may seem abysmal for a high-power mod, but for a device aimed at beginners it’s actually pretty decent. I’ve only gone through a full charge a couple of times, just to test out the battery life, and on both occasions I got about seven hours of use out of it. That’s pretty impressive for such a small vaporizer, especially one that actually produces a fair amount of vapor with each draw.

The Kimsun Air10 is a nice-looking device with some genuinely interesting features, but as always, it all comes down to how well it vapes. In this regard, I have to say that I was very impressed with this little guy. The vapor production is far better than most other electronic cigarettes I have tried before, there is absolutely no delay – you press the fire button and the coil instantly starts to sizzle – and the draw is just right. It might seem a bit too airy for fresh ex-smokers, but not overly so, plus the improved airflow contributes to the vapor production.

Source: http://vaperanks.com/reviews/kimsun-air10-e-cigarette-review/

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor

How to vape correctly and enjoy vaping ?

Find an e-cigarette. There are many types of e-cigarettes, and beginners do not have to spend a lot to get a quality product. Different types will provide for different smoking experiences, but all have a range of options for different budgets and experience levels.

Choose the right e-liquid. E-liquid is what goes into the e-cigarette to create the vapor. Currently, there are two common carrier liquids: propylene glycol (PG) and vegetable glycerin(VG).

Don't inhale. If you are not a former smoker, or if the throat hit does not appeal to you, try not inhaling the smoke. Nicotine can pass through the tissue in your mouth and nose, meaning you do not have to inhale to get effect of the nicotine.

Decide on your nicotine strength. Vaping allows you greater control over how much nicotine you get, and your choice in e-liquid and smoking device will help determine how much nicotine you want. E-liquid nicotine is measured in mg/ml, and different amounts provide different experiences. Keep in mind, though, that increased nicotine levels may present an increased health risk.

Improving your throat hit. The throat hit is the feeling of satisfaction you get from the nicotine against the back of your throat and in your lungs. Changing how you smoke your e-cigarette can greatly improve that sensation, especially for tobacco smokers.

Learn about sub-ohm vaping. Standard atomizers generally have coils between 1.0 and 3.0 ohms. Sub-ohm atomizers are those under 1.0 ohm. Sub-ohm vaping allows for larger vapor clouds, if vapor production is your main goal.

Keep it clean. Keeping your e-cigarette clean is crucial to making sure you have an enjoyable vaping experience. It also helps you get more life from your e-cigarette. If your e-liquid tastes stale or burnt, it is time to clean your e-cigarette.

Care for your e-cigarette. Wear is inevitable, but damaging your e-cigarette will make it happen much faster. Do not throw it around or store it anywhere it might get damaged.

Make a small advertise here, if you don’t like it, please ignore it. Everyone in KIMSUN has a passion for helping people quit smoking and are proactively complying with all new regulations as we plan on supporting every customer for the long run. If you are interested in KIMSUN products, please view official website www.kimsun.com.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thread moved to wholesale section

Last edited:

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
KIMSUN 2017 LAS VEGAS Vape Exhibition

KIMSUN will join in America LAS VEGAS Vape Show , we are waiting for you !

16114328_1747091628942676_5578737816426279340_n.jpg

Time:2017.1.25-26
Address: 3150 PARADISE ROAD,LAS VEGAS
Booth: NO.8061
KIMSUN Team will be waiting for your attending.:inlove::inlove::inlove:

fancyshen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
KimSun AIR10 E-Cigarette Review

The AIR10 is a small, box-shaped e-cigarette built by KimSun. The AIR10 uses a proprietary disposable Atomizer that is pre-filled with 10ml of E-juice available in a variety of flavors and nicotine strengths.

air10-tit.jpg

While most e-cigarette manufacturers are targeting the intermediate-to-advanced vaping hobbyist with mods and tanks, it’s important to realize that there are still tons of beginners and non-hobbyists out there who just want something simple. They don’t want to worry about building coils or any of that nonsense. They want to be able to buy a prefilled cartridge that they can snap in and start vaping with immediately, with zero learning curve involved. And when they’re done they want to be able to throw that cartridge away. I believe that with the AIR10, KimSun has created a device that will be more than adequate at meeting the needs of that particular niche.

Let’s take a look and see how it performs.

What’s in the box?

Inside the box you’ll find a blister pack containing the proprietary e-liquid cartridge, the AIR10 e-cigarette Battery itself, a smaller cardboard box containing the microUSB cable, and an instruction Manual The good news is that this package contains literally everything that you’ll need to start vaping, no other equipment is required. This makes it great for beginners who can be confused by some of the advanced gear and terminology that gets thrown around in the vaping community.

IMG_2349-768x576.jpg

Appearance

The AIR10 is extremely small, and has a really unique shape. It’s a sort of strange oval with the Mouthpiece.The mouthpiece is the part of a vaporizer that the user puts in their mouth." mouthpiece sticking out. When I say that the appearance is “strange”, by no means do I mean that it’s bad. It actually looks really cool and it a great shape that fits perfectly in the palm of my hand. Size wise, it’s comparable to an eLeaf iStick PICO or other similar mods.

When it comes to buttons other features, the AIR10 is very minimalist. You get a plastic fire button, USB charging port, and a strip of LED lights that are designed to turn on whenever you press the fire button.

Overall, it’s a solidly designed compact e-cigarette from an aesthetic point of view. You definitely won’t look weird carrying this thing around, which is more than I can say for a lot of e-cigs.

IMG_2347-768x576.jpg

Performance

The first thing that you need to realize is that the AIR10 is a closed system e-cigarette, meaning that it’s only compatible with their proprietary cartridges (similar to the Juul e-cig). If you’re looking for an advanced mod that is compatible with all of the cool guy tanks and RDAs, look elsewhere. But if you’re someone who prefers something that requires minimal mess and is incredibly easy to use, these closed system e-cigs are perfect. I have tons of friends who actually like to vape using these types of devices rather than a mod and there’s nothing wrong with that in my book.

Now that the disclaimer is out of the way, let’s take a look at how it vapes.

The proprietary cartridge holds 10ml of e-liquid. This is a fairly large amount, much more than a standard sized tank would hold and it lasted me an incredibly long amount of time, even with constant all-day vaping. The cartridge doubles as a mouthpiece, and when you run out of e-juice you simply remove it from the base and chuck it in the trash. Maybe someone out there might be able to tinker with it a bit to find a way to refill it, but it doesn’t seem like an option to me.
The cartridge has a few airflow slots that are located on the back. They provided me with solid airflow and helped me to get a decent amount of Vapor with each draw on the device. The only downside is that is can be easy to accidentally cover the air holes with your finger while vaping, but if you use a different grip it becomes a non-issue.

The base contains a 1700mAh internal battery, which may seem a bit weak if you’re comparing it APVs but for an entry level device is more than sufficient. It has a .25 Ohm titanium wire that did an excellent job of heating up the e-liquid. No surprises there, it would be weird if it didn’t since it comes pre-installed in the cartridge and is designed specifically for this device.

It takes less than 3 hours to fully charge from an empty battery. It weighs in at an extremely lightweight 138g. The dimensions are 38.7 x 25.2 x 102mm. Like I said before, this thing is tiny.

The AIR10 cartridges are available in 15 different flavors ranging from fruit to mint to tobacco and more. If the closed system aspect of the AIR10 worries you because you enjoy different flavors, rest assured that it won’t be a problem here.

Overall the KimSun AIR10 is an excellently designed little e-cig that is great for beginners or even more experienced vapers who want to minimize the hassle.

It’s not currently available for sale, but KimSun should let us know when it’s available and where you can buy it. Check the KimSun site for more info.

Source: http://www.vaporvanity.com/kimsun-air10-e-cigarette-review/

Last edited:

VU Sponsors