Become a Patron!

Kiberry Yogurt..... Cloned!!!

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It could be the TFA White Chocolate or a combination of the NIC that @bavie is using and the white chocolate. I have some of the TFA White Chocolate and have tried it in a couple of recipes all I get is a peppery taste from it. My suggestion to @bavie is to make a small batch and leave out the white chocolate or try Flavor West White Chocolate which is much better for me.
Yes it's the TFA white chocolate. I'm one of the guys that taste pepper in certain concentrates and TFA white chocolate is one of them. It isn't the nicotine.

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got the pepper taste at 1% in one recipe and 2% in another. The one in which 2% was used was a recipe released by Gremlin Juice called White Gremlin which is

10% Vanilla Cupcake - TFA
8% Strawberry (Ripe) - TFA
2% White Chocolate - FW

I did not have FW White Chocolate when they released the recipe so I used the TFA I had and got a peppery taste. After reading some others having the same deal with TFA, I purchased FW as the recipe calls for. No more pepper taste...

Well it beats me. Has to be an individual thing. Checked ELR flavor notes and its all good over there, no mention of a peppery taste. It seems Bavle is a fan of the original though, which also reeks of tpa white choc. Not disputing what you taste with it, just think he may be getting a pepper taste from something else.

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Checked ELR flavor notes and its all good over there, no mention of a peppery taste

Actually I just looked again on ELR because I thought that's one of the places where I read something about a peppery taste and there are two mentions of it. One persons notes read "Creamy based vape with a slight peppery hit", and another persons notes read "Needs 2 -3wks cure or it'll have a black peppery note to it."

In any case, people do taste different notes in flavors for sure. Many taste pepper in TFA VBIC, but I don't get that at all. It could very well be @bavie's NIC. Only way to find out is the process of elimination :)

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Actually I just looked again on ELR because I thought that's one of the places where I read something about a peppery taste and there are two mentions of it. One persons notes read "Creamy based vape with a slight peppery hit", and another persons notes read "Needs 2 -3wks cure or it'll have a black peppery note to it."

In any case, people do taste different notes in flavors for sure. Many taste pepper in TFA VBIC, but I don't get that at all. It could very well be @bavie's NIC. Only way to find out is the process of elimination :)

Thanks, that's explains it then, I missed it somehow. Yeah im a bit touch and go with VBIC myself actually, anything above 2% and I start getting some delicious pepper! :)

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Only thing I'm missing is the CAP Super Sweet, but I had an order in the queue so I'll add it and make this exact. Given time for the order to arrive and a few days of steeping, I'll post back. What is the longevity of your recipe? I know some recipes fade or change for the worse after a while and some don't change much and can last for a good while and still be good. If I like it, it will give me an idea of how large of a batch to make. Thanks for sharing...

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Only thing I'm missing is the CAP Super Sweet, but I had an order in the queue so I'll add it and make this exact. Given time for the order to arrive and a few days of steeping, I'll post back. What is the longevity of your recipe? I know some recipes fade or change for the worse after a while and some don't change much and can last for a good while and still be good. If I like it, it will give me an idea of how large of a batch to make. Thanks for sharing...

Hey there, you know that's a really good question. As my oldest DIY mix of this is only 3 and a half weeks, I can only try and judge longevity based on my experience buying/vaping the original which this tastes the same as.

I'm in the UK and figure by the time the liquids get over hear, sit on the shelf for a while before being posted to my home, they have been ageing for a while. Probably minimum two weeks and maximum 2 months. Every one I've bought has tasted good throughout the month or so its taken me to vape through a 120ml bottle so I would feel confident in saying about 3 months or so is ideal.

I bought some on sale once from a different vendor. The liquid turned up way darker than usual and fruit flavor had faded away big time. Not good. No way of knowing how old that bottle was exactly but it must have been at least six months judging by the color of it.

Hope this give you some idea of longevity.

BLAX

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My good friend SOOTS,
I really admire your dedication and persistence. This labor of love/hate would've put any meer mortal in the grave long ago. Going to be miXing this up tonight...thx again my brotha!!!
PS The INW Strawberry Kiss version is still an ADV for me.

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You are too kind BLAX.

You know come to think of it that old INW Strawberry Kiss version actually went down quite well with a few people, myself included. I think I might have to revisit it, not as a Kiberry clone attempt, but looking at it more as an original recipe which it is.

In terms of cloning though, this new one is a different league. Wish I could see the look on your face when you give it try.

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hear you. My mts was collecting dust for a while before I found a good use for it here. Pleased you like it!

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any idea where to find it?

There were so many variations, some good and some bad. I think the below was one of the better ones.

1% INW Strawberry Kiss
3.5% FA Kiwi
1.5% TPA Dragon Fruit
3.5% FA Yogurt
2.5% TPA Vanilla Swirl
3% FA Caramel

BLAX which Strawberry kiss version was it that you kept as an ADV?

BLAX

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This is the one that's my ADV-
It's absolutely BRILLIANT

KISS
2% INW Strawberry Kiss
3% FA Kiwi
1% TPA Dragonfruit
3% FA Yogurt
2% TPA Vanilla Swirl
1% TPA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream