Become a Patron!

Kennedy Camo/Dragon Combo

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Does anybody have one of these? I'm looking to get a new mech and love how it looks. I'm just curious how it performs.

Thank you!

IMG_0960.JPG

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I'm pretty sure I saw one on FB marketplace a while back. It was pretty but no description of any kind and a crazy price tag

As far as everything I've concluded, performance wise a mech is a mech is a mech. I would assume the only thing that makes a mech different from another one is how the fire button is designed. Maybe the conductivity of different types of metal used make a difference but that all depends on who you ask.

Disclosure: this opinion is based solely on word of mouth and has absolutely no credibility based on experience.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm pretty sure I saw one on FB marketplace a while back. It was pretty but no description of any kind and a crazy price tag

As far as everything I've concluded, performance wise a mech is a mech is a mech. I would assume the only thing that makes a mech different from another one is how the fire button is designed. Maybe the conductivity of different types of metal used make a difference but that all depends on who you ask.

Disclosure: this opinion is based solely on word of mouth and has absolutely no credibility based on experience.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Thanks for the reply. I'm set on getting it but just wanted some input by others as to how much they like it. :)

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I ordered one today! I'll come back with a simple review of what I think once I've had it for long enough.

Excited!! :)

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Edit: the version I got is the "Limited Camo/Dragon Combo" (as seen in the picture in the first post). There is another "Dragon Combo" but it is not the same.

VU Sponsors