Become a Patron!

Kbox mini burns my throat

So I just recently bought my Kbox. Vaping on a 3 nicotine because I tried a 6 at the store and almost choked. I can't find a wattage that doesn't burn my throat like crazy and make me cough. Using a .5 coil. Prior to this I was using an Itaste MVP2. It got stolen so I decided to upgrade. Im kind of wishing I hadn't now since I can't really vape with this and I have been smoking again just to avoid it. I don't know what to do to make it better. Any ideas? I'd much prefer my vaping to smoking.

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My apologies I Mixed up my V and W....

this one :)

382A5BEB-FB7A-47D1-A810-DD86DF374C49-7011-00000291537D131D_zps224qculb.jpg

Last edited:

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really hate to say this...but the kbox isnt that good of a device when it comes to certain aspects. you might be having a box issues here and not an operator error.. You would do much better with a istick30w ....

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I agree...try buying a couple of the 1.2 ohm coils can try keeping them around ten to fifteen watts...it will probably be much more palletable for you....even with a 50/50 blend. Sub ohm vaping isn't for everyone...true, it's grown in popularity by leaps and bounds but still the majority of vapor's I see and meet on the streets are still rocking eGo batteries and Isticks with Nautilus tanks or other smaller clearomizers and I even know a few people that still prefer cig-a-likes like the MarkTen (although I don't know why.) Vaping is a very personal journey....what I like might not be what you like...I can't tell you what will work best for you...you have to experiment and figure that out for yourself...I can just give you recommendations on what might help to give you a starting point to go from. I wish you the best luck and hoping you find that perfect vape for you :)

vapeog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Some juices can cause you throat to burn I always use three however this juice that I am using burns a little but the next juice doesn't it is a matter of how the juice is made try steeping it for a little while and see if that helps that 8s what I normally do and it stops the burning

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors