Become a Patron!

Kbox 160 not charging through Micro USB port help please

St3zzY

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Title says it all my Kbox 160 isnt charging through the micro USB port its giving me the normal charging screen but with a ! mark like this one here...
maxresdefault.jpg

St3zzY

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Also it is reading the batteries charge wrong like ill fully charge a battery and it lasts like 30 minutes and my mod says it only has 2 bars of bat life

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Buy a charger........ unless running a mod with a built in battery that how you should be charging anyway.

That ports there so you have the ability to charge on mod.. NOT. Because it's a good way to charge batteries.............

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

St3zzY

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Buy a charger........ unless running a mod with a built in battery that how you should be charging anyway.

That ports there so you have the ability to charge on mod.. NOT. Because it's a good way to charge batteries.............

ok and also my mod not reconizing the actual charge amount on the bats and not firing after 30 minutes of use??

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok and also my mod not reconizing the actual charge amount on the bats and not firing after 30 minutes of use??
Is your mod reading correctly?
Test the batteries using a meter... NOT the mod......... the meters on the mod are for controlling the mod. NOT maintenance... diagnosis of issues... or building of coils......

St3zzY

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is your mod reading correctly?
Test the batteries using a meter... NOT the mod......... the meters on the mod are for controlling the mod. NOT maintenance... diagnosis of issues... or building of coils......

I tested the bats with a proper bat chaarger and a volt meter they are 100% fine 4.1v coming threw them but when my bats are fully charged my mod only reads them to be half charged and then says they are dead in like 45 minutes.

VU Sponsors