Become a Patron!

Kayfun 3.1 help needed

Hi everyone, I'm still pretty new to vaping and have had my kayfun 3.1 for several months now, though I rarely use it because I keep encountering problems.
First it kept leaking out of the airhole, though it doesn't do that anymore thankfully.

Now, however, the tank keeps emptying itself into the bottom chamber.
I'm not sure why or how to keep it from doing that, so ive pretty much stopped using it again.
Any help is appreciated, thanks!

State O' Flux

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is this an authentic SvoeMesto KF3.1, or a clone? It can make a difference, because the cheaper clones aren't held to the same tolerances as the genuine RTA.

In any case... your issue is juice reaching and draining down the air tube/positive block screw. This can occur for any number of reasons...
- wick "design" / density / fit in coil
- high PG content juice, in concert with other issues
- coil too close to air tube (gap should be at least 1.5mm from tube top)
- a loose air tube/positive block screw, allowing juice to be pulled into the gaps
- an air leak in the juice housing (missing or poor o-ring condition) that prevents an air tight seal
- the AFC setting is too "open", causing a inadequate negative pressure (vacuum) balance to be maintained in the juice tank
(see "how pressure differential atomizers work")
- a combination of any of the above

Is this an authentic SvoeMesto KF3.1, or a clone? It can make a difference, because the cheaper clones aren't held to the same tolerances as the genuine RTA.

In any case... your issue is juice reaching and draining down the air tube/positive block screw. This can occur for any number of reasons...
- wick "design" / density / fit in coil
- high PG content juice, in concert with other issues
- coil too close to air tube (gap should be at least 1.5mm from tube top)
- a loose air tube/positive block screw, allowing juice to be pulled into the gaps
- an air leak in the juice housing (missing or poor o-ring condition) that prevents an air tight seal
- the AFC setting is too "open", causing a inadequate negative pressure (vacuum) balance to be maintained in the juice tank
(see "how pressure differential atomizers work")
- a combination of any of the above

I believe it's just a clone, as it wasn't very expensive.
Thank you so much for the quick response and all of the info, I will definitely be messing around with it later and attempt to figure out what exactly the problem is.

VU Sponsors