Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thoughts? Anyone owned one? Pros, cons?

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you talking about this? If so there are a lot of things I would go with before that disposable 15w device at that price range. What is the best price you found it for? This one is listed at 85 dollars for a disposible 15w unit.
20140701_145408_large.jpg

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
For what it is and the price (and I rather do like ePower) I would go with the Clouper or the Sigelei Min's.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For what it is and the price (and I rather do like ePower) I would go with the Clouper or the Sigelei Min's.
The cloupor could be a way to go but you will have a little extra for a batt. If a fixed batt is what you want and you don't require higher watts there is the MVP 3.0 which is a 20w device. It is new but the MVP 2.0 has a huge following. There is the istick but it is said that the watts are off a tad with that one. Here is a link from an email I got with a sale price on the 20w MVP 3. http://www.ecig.com/innokin-itaste-mvp-20w.html

Myself I would look into small mods like the ipv mini, the Sig mini or possibly a Cana but the Cana's can be hit or miss depending on who makes them.

VU Sponsors