Become a Patron!

Kangertech K-Pin Mini - New burnt taste

Hey everyone! First time posting and new vaper. I've been vaping for about a month or so now with the Kangertech K-Pin Mini starter kit and have been happy with it so far. Yesterday, however, I started to get a burnt taste while I was vaping and figured my coil had gone bad, so I got some new SSOCC Clapton coils and replaced it. I'm still getting the burnt plasticky taste when I vape juices that I've used before and know their taste pretty well. I've done everything I can find to troubleshoot this, I primed the coil & wick, did the method where you take some dry hits with and without the airflow covered, I just can't figure out why I'm still getting this off flavor. Any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated since I've been loving vaping, but this is really discouraging me from grabbing my vape when I need some nic. Thanks!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe try washing out the tank. Possible that the burned stayed in the material of the tank. Glass or plastic. Not sure. Sometimes it happens though

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How far is you airflow open? Depending on the vg/pg mix. With pod systems some of them can't handle a high viscosity juice.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors