Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
shows the Atlantis for $26.21 too.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Scratch this, it is sold out. I went to order one and it will not out one in the shopping cart. Every other item I clicked went into it. It doesn't have a spot that says in or out of stock, but i am pretty sure if it is the one thong that will not go into the cart that they are sold out.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had the same problem...

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just broke down and ordered on from a different vender. Eciggity has them for 45.99 use code 10pecentoff and it ends up being 45.15 shipped.

It isn't 37$ with free shipping but it is shipped cheaper than most shops want for one. Plus they post here, so it is good to support them as well.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Scratch this, it is sold out. I went to order one and it will not out one in the shopping cart. Every other item I clicked went into it. It doesn't have a spot that says in or out of stock, but i am pretty sure if it is the one thong that will not go into the cart that they are sold out.
Well, single thong's get lonely, so always have at least 2 ;)

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I broke down and ordered one. I think it is cool because I have never rebuilt coils. Maybe this tank is how I will start. I ordered from VaporDNA and got $10 off with coupon code VTRz7Zws5k it was $45.99 so I paid $35.99 YEAH!!!

VU Sponsors