Become a Patron!

Kanger mini leaking

Pikkaso

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
my kanger mini sub keeps leaking even with the (updated) gaskets from KangerUS. Any suggestions?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
my kanger mini sub keeps leaking even with the (updated) gaskets from KangerUS. Any suggestions?
It would only leak if not sealed proper, so take totally apart, and put back together. Also check both edges of the glass tank for being chipped or just made uneven.

UncleMike

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you can also check the rubber o rings to make sure they've been put on properly. I've seen a few that the o rings were installed inside out from the factory. If you remove them you'll notice one side is a bit flatter than the other, the flatter side should be on the inside and the rounded side facing out to seal properly. Oh ya, another thing is to make sure your OCC coils are screwed down fairly tight on the deck if you are using them instead of the RBA deck. If they aren't tight enough (don't over tighten though), then juice can seep down under the coil and leak out of the airflow holes.

RobbieR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My Subtank Mini leaked through the air holes a couple times when I first got it. I started tightening down the OCC Coil more, and stopped filling it to the rim. Mine has not leaked since I started doing those 2 things.

Also, make sure the bottom seal is there. Sometimes when you unscrew the bottom of the tank to refill it the seal falls out. A few people here had leaking problems because their bottom seal fell out without them noticing.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I too was overfilling mine, which caused it to leak out the air holes.

VU Sponsors