Become a Patron!

Kamery k101 !

Cheechmachine506

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys, Looking at getting the k101 for sub ohming with my new steam angel dark horse rda clone i just ordered. This will be one of my first builds and i am curious if you guys think the k101 is a good mod to build with? If not suggestions are very much appreciated! Thanks.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bought three of them. They are very sturdy and inexpensive. They do tend to dent the bottom of your battery though. Outside of that, I have to say they are one of my favorite mechs.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
EthelMaltol, What do you mean it tends to dent the bottom of the battery?
and does it ruin the battery then?? I am also thinking of getting one...

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It doesn't ruin the battery. Contact is made from the bottom button pushing up on the battery. I saw krisswixx mention this in one of his videos. Maybe we are pushing too hard? You do have to be careful not to tighten the mod down too hard, or it will fire on you. Could be good for one of those flashlight tops. I have started taking off the bottom when I change batteries, to make sure I tighten them correctly, takes the guess work out of it. I also have a ggts clone, but the button is on the side, so it doesn't matter how tightly I screw it together. Pick up a cheapy, you will love it. I even get evods to work on them with no adaptor. Just make sure you don't tighten them too much! They have a bottom locking ring for safety.

VU Sponsors