Become a Patron!

Kaes aladdin mtl rta review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received Kaes aladdin from buybest for the purpose of this review.

Kaes aladdin colors:

- Rainbow
- Blue
- Gunmetal
- Black
- Ss

tYuQpX8.jpg

Specifications:

- Diameter: 22mm
- Height: 53.7mm
- 2ml/4ml with different tubes
- Air hole sizes diameter: 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.3mm, 1.4mm
- Quick lock system
- Combined type airflow adjustment system
- High quality design with 304 stainless steel

In the box:

- ALADDIN MTL RTA
- Glass Tube
- Tool
- User Manual
- Spare Parts

lLUqQlv.jpg

Kaes aladdin is a mtl atomizer, this atomizer comes in 5 different colors, so in my opinion we have really nice options here. This atomizer is 22mm in diameter and 54 mm in height. Build quality of the aladdin mtl rta is good and there is nothing bad about build quality, machining is very solid. In the package you will receive bubble glass tank which is in my opinion big plus because that way we get more capacity, but in the package you will not receive coils. This atomizer has really interesting design, you can see on the picture how it looks, someone will like this design but someone will not, but in my opinion it is really nice to see something new and different, so I can say that in my opinion they really made interesting looking atomizer.

ntiY3Tg.jpg

Atomizer comes with 510 drip tip pre installed and this is the only drip tip that you will receive in the package. This drip tip is made out of metal and it stands really nice in the place. Personally I don't really like metal drip tip and I would like that in the package they included different drip tip. On this atomizer you can use any other 510 drip tip without any problems which is really nice if you don't like the drip tip from the package.

siAjvRR.jpg

This is a top fill atomizer, you can pretty much easy take off the top cap here, we have the locking top cap system here which I personally like a lot and in my opinion this is one of the best systems. So, basically, you only need to turn the top cap a bit and you will see the fill holes. You can pretty much easy fill the tank because you can take off the top cap easily and we have here very big fill holes and you will have no problems with any bottles which is really nice. Also there is no any leaking when you fill the tank which is very good.
Atomizer comes with two glass tanks, one is a regular glass tank and another one is a bubble glass tank. Regular glass tank has 2ml capacity which will be okay for many people. Bubble glass tank has 4ml capacity which is a great capacity, I really like to use the bubble glass tank here because of the capacity. O ring that holds the tank is good and you can change cotton or coil even if you have e liquid left in the tank, but you have to be careful because you can open the top cap while you are unscrewing the base.
On the chamber you can see logo engraved and when you look the chamber from inside you can see that chamber has really nice conical shape which improves the flavor.

dmx1ztH.jpg

zFjtsky.jpg

d5BK7O6.jpg

p6dzIbu.jpg

On the build deck you can see two posts for coil leads. Under the coil you can see really small airflow hole which is really good because this is a mtl atomizer and many will like the airflow hole. Screws that holds the leads are good and you can very simple place the coil on this atomizer, I belive you will have no problems building on this atomizer. Also on the build deck you can see two wick holes and you can pretty much easy place the cotton on this atomizer.
On the base you can see the airflow contriol ring and we have a stopper here which is really nice. You can take off the airflow control ring and clean it which I really like. On the airflow control ring you can see one slot for airflow adjustment and you can see one hole. On the base we have 5 different airflow holes: 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.3mm, 1.4mm.
On this atomizer you can use only one airflow hole or you can use more holes if you prefer that way, personally I like to use only one hole because I really like tight mtl draw. Maybe it would be nice that on the airflow control ring they engraved some details, but still you can pretty much easy adjust the airflow.

FKh5nIw.jpg

ekE1wiL.jpg

76p2ywR.jpg

How this atomizer works and my thoughts:

Let me start from the design of this atomizer, some people will like this design but some people will not, very subjective, but I personally like that they made something new and something interesting and in my opinion this is a plus for sure. I would like that in the package they included coils because someone may need coils but they included what is more important, the bubble glass tank. Capacity with the bubble glass tank is 4ml which is really good capacity especially for a mtl atomizer, I really like to use the bubble glass tank on this atomizer and it looks nice with it. Build quality is pretty much solid and machining is good. I really like the color options here, we have 5 colors to choose from. The screws on the build deck are very good and screws locks the leads very good. Building on this atomizer is very simple, wicking is also very easy. I would suggest you to use 2.5mm coil on this atomizer, in my opinion it works best with 2.5mm coil. For best performance you need to place the cotton as I did on the picture, it is very important to do that. Flavor on this atomizer is good and I really like this atomizer with my tobacco flavors. So, this is a very solid atomizer that performs very well, it is very easy to use this atomizer and if you like mtl vaping you could definitely try this one.

Cons:

- Would be nice that they included plastic drip tip

Pros:

- Solid build quality
- Interesting design
- Bubble glass tank
- You can change coil or cotton even if you have liquid left in the tank
- Easy to build
- Easy to wick
- Small airflow hole under the coil
- Very nice airflow options
- You can take off the airflow ring