JWRAPS - A+ Vendor

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just want to give a shout out to JWraps. During the Labor Day sale, I bought a couple wraps, one of which was for my Chana clone. Now in the mod drop down, there were maybe 4 or 5 options to choose from, like version number and when you bought it. I provided them with the info I had and placed my order. Well when it arrived, I loved the color but no matter how much I pulled and stretched the vinyl, I just couldn't get full coverage on the box.

I sent a couple pics to JWraps and I got a very quick email response and was told they would send me a COUPLE of other versions to get me squared away because bottom line, customer satisfaction was their goal and they wanted me to be happy. Now that's what I call customer service!

Well the new wraps arrived in a few days and though neither was a perfect fit, by combining parts from both sheets, I was able to make it work. :D

IMAG0087.jpg

Thank you @Jwraps for a good shopping experience and for awesome customer service. You rock!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
They truly are amazing folks!

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They really are. I didn't even specifically ask for a replacement because I figured it was my screw up by not ordering the right one. But not only did they offer a replacement but they sent me multiples. They made me feel like a valued customer and that my business was important to them so even though I'm not one to post much, I wanted them to know that their business model is much appreciated, at least by me.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
They really are. I didn't even specifically ask for a replacement because I figured it was my screw up by not ordering the right one. But not only did they offer a replacement but they sent me multiples. They made me feel like a valued customer and that my business was important to them so even though I'm not one to post much, I wanted them to know that their business model is much appreciated, at least by me.
Jwraps is one of MANY companies that really are key to the growth of vaping, and it's legitimacy in the eyes of the general public. Listening to their customers and future customers are what sets them apart!

VU Sponsors